Chapter 18: Chosen 4

Ash was holding Serena's body while sitting on the grass. He felt something hit him. Then another one then more. It started to rain. A water dropped from the edge of his cap to Serena's face. Then another one but its not the rain. It was from his eyes. More water form in his eyes and rolled down to his chicks. Red, Lillie and Gary appeared in front of them. Ash looked up at them.

"Its only a dream, right?"He said then his eyes glowed blue as well as Lillie's. Then they suddenly fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mommy? Who is he?"The little girl asked. It was the same girl from his dreams. It was Lillie. Ash looked around as he find himself inside Lillie's house again. He looked at the man in front of him as his eyes widened.

"Its your Father. Lysandre."She smiled Lysandre and held out her arms.

"Its nice to meet you, Daddy!"Lysandre reach out for Lillie and held her up high and smiled.

"Its nice too see you again, Lillie."

The scene changed in front of him and he was in a forest along with Lillie. She was lost and calling for help.

"Big Brother! Mommy! Please help me!"Lillie cried as a bush near her moves.

"I-is anyone there?"She asked as she looked at the bush.

After ten seconds, a man showed up in a weird clothing. He was wearing cloak and a hat that Ash recognized.

"Chosen One. . ."He said as he held his hands towards Lillie.

"W-who are you? Please dont hurt me!"She said. The man only smiled as he saw Lillie's bruises on her leg and arms.

"Are you hurt?"He asked. Lillie nods as she pointed at her cuts. The man nods and raised his hands on top of her bruises and his hands glowed blue as Lillie's cuts started to heal.

"He's an Aura User." Ash thought.

"Your name is Lillie, Am I Correct?" The man asked.

Lillie only nods as she watched the man heal her leg. Her eyes widened as the man stop and she started to kick her legs. It didmt hurt anymore. The man helped her to stand up.

"Who are you?"She asked again.

"My name is Riley. Im from the Kanto Region. My ancestor talked to me and I found you, one of the Chosen Four."

Ash's eyes widened as he recognize him. His Sir Riley from the Sinnoh Region! He remember him with his Lucario. They were fighting Team Galactic with him. But Ash opened his mouth when he heard the Chosen Four.

"Are there more than me? If so, who's the other Chosen Two? If me and Lillie is one of it. . . Urgh! Just who are the other two?" Ash thought.

"Dont worry, Lillie. Why are you here in the forest by the way?"Riley asked.

"I-I escaped from my Fa-Father's. He was hurting me and my Mommy while I dont know where my brother is."She said.

"Do you want to get away from him?"Riley asked as she nods.

"Then I know a place--"Riley said but Lillie looked up at him.

"Not now. . . I want to go back at home. I want to stay there for a bit."Lillie said as Riley only nods.

The scene changed where Lillie was a little bit older. The house was a little bit familiar as they went inside it. They were greeted by Samson Oak as he welcomed the two and lead them down the basement.

"Kukui, are you there?"Riley asked.

"Yup! Comming!"Prof. Kukui said as he emerged from a corner.