Chapter 10: Rain Rain, Go Away. . .

No one send a cover for my book. Still waiting ;)

Ash.

Pretty rough day I should say. It's getting hot in here but I'm getting the hang of it. I wish I just said yes when Mom ask me if I wanted a new one. It's not my fault! I didn't know that it will be this hot in Alola! But sure. Im a man! I can do this, dun dun dun! Okay I'll stop. Were heading to Wild City. I heard rumors about that place from Lillie, Hau, and Mallow. They said that wild Meowth's will just steal your foods or your stuffs. So if you had drugs you should go to Jenny or get that wild Meowth high as freak.

"How much longer? I hate walking. . ." Gary ask.

"About an hour or so. You're not used to walking cause you're always riding in your car. Remember all those cheerleaders with you?" I said.

"Yeah. I get annoyed so after the Jhoto League, I go to the Pokemon Center with them and I said. 'Hey Ladies! I will just go to the rest room so wait will ya?' Then they all nodded. Once I was inside I jump out of the window and sneak into my car and just get the heck out. I'm such a good guy, thank you." Gary said proud of himself as we sweatdropped.

"So Ash. Will you treat me an Ice Cream once we got their?" Gary ask.

"Of course" I saw Gary's eyes have stars on his eyes."Not" I finished making Gary look down getting a few laugh from everyone.

After hours of walking we finally so a big city woah. . . So this what Wild City looks like. Its a big city for Meowth's to steal things from everyone so we need to be careful.

Like Saffron City but more tall buildings. We need to be careful about Meowth's. Speaking of Meowth, where is Team Rocket? Feels weird without fighting them. . .

(Team Rockets Base)

"Jessie, James ,Meowth." Someone sitting on the chair said.

"Yes Boss!" The trio said in sync.

"I want the three of you investigate on a region called. . . Alola." He said.

"Alola?" They ask.

"Yes. Apparently Pokemon from Kanto like a Raichu here." He showed a picture of a Raichu in a huge monitor."Have a different from Alola." He then showed a picture of a pokemon with a text on the top of it. 'Alola Form:Raichu'.

"That Raichu Looks so cute! Maybe we can use it at performances and contests!" Jessie said only to be shouted by the man.

"Shut up, Jessie!" He said as he turn around to face them.

"Yes Boss Giovoni!" She said.

"So now, go to Alola. Catch many Pokemons you can from there so we can rule Alola! Then Kalos, Kanto, Sinnoh, Hoenn, Unova and Jhoto!" Giovoni said as he gave them the tickets and leave the headquarters of

"Team Rocket".

(Back With The Gang.)

"Finally! Lets check in first!" Gary said as he run of to the Pokemon Center.

"Gary wait up!" Lillie shouted as we run after him.

We noticed the clouds started to form as it gets dark oh shoot.

"Guys! Hurry Up! Its going to rain!" I shouted as we run towards the Pokemon Center where Gary went.

"Finally. . ." I said as we sat on the benches as we heard the rain started.
Is there a thunderstorm?

"Are there going to be a rainstorm?" I ask.

"I think, but its unusual to have a thunderstorm in Alola cause you know?" Lillie said.

"Yeah." I said. We heard the TV as we watch the news.

"Lets get right. . . Into the Neeeeeews! Hello Alolans! Today we were having a large thunderstorm with heavy rains in MeleMele Island.
Probably asking how cause its hot in here to have a storm. Well, we, the weathercaster and the scientists don't know. But we do know that it will stop in the next 3-4 or 5 days. Be safe everyone!" The weathercaster said as it changes into another news.

"Well now we know that there will be a thunderstorm for almost a week!" Dad shouted.

"Well why don't we get our rooms for now?"Serena asks.

"You're right, Serena." Lillie said as we head to the desk where we found no Nurse Joy at all. Well at least Wigglytuff is present.

"Wigglytuff!" She greeted.

"Hey Wigglhtuff! Wheres Nurse Joy?" I asked.

"Wiggly-wigglytuff." She pointed at the canteen.

"Thank Wigglytuff!" Red said as we headed to the canteen.

"Hey Nurse Joy!" Gary said.

"Oh hello! How may I help you?" She asked.

"We want to check in please." I said as we headed to the counter again. We get the keys from Nurse Joy and headed to the rooms. Apparently me and Serena will be sharing rooms cause there are only 4 available rooms. Mallow and Lillie, and Hau alone.

I should be sleeping with Dad but Gary said they will discuss some things and Serena don't want to share a room with Gary nor Dad. Once we enter our room we were shock on what we were seeing. There are only one bed.

"Remember back at Pewter?" I asked.

"Yep." She giggled. We change into our pj's and headed to bed.

"So. . . There will be a storm that will last for like a week. Why did this happen to me. . .?" I said as I put fake tears on.

"You mean us, silly." She said as we laugh.

"So what should we do? We cant go out for a journey while there's a storm." Serena asked.

"Yeah. Screw that." I said. Silence passed by. Awkward. . .

"So whats your plan?" I asked.

"What kind of plan?" She looked at me.

"On what will you do while were travelling Alola. Are you gonna perform again?" I ask.

"Now that you mentioned it. I don't really know what should I do. . ." She said.

"Its okay Serena. Im here for you remember? And take your time so you can decide properly on what you want to do." I smile as she smiled back. After 'a hwhile' I saw Serena sleeping on my chest. I didn't even realized it until now. I blush. I should tell Serena soon. . .

Hey guys! Sorry for a short chapter T-T. . . And even we have Christmas break, Im still pretty busy as my two aunt's gave birth. This month and same gender. You guess it. Their both boys! Thank you guys for all of your supports! We currently have 44 followers. Yay! See ya guys on the next chapter!

-xXDiamondKingXx