{Chapter #23 : Talk (2)}

//Previously//

"Tsuna...how did you know about the Vindice? Especially Mukuro?" Yoshi said.

"Isn't it normal that I know about the mafia police when my father is somehow affiliated to a mafia gang and my brother is a trainee that will succeed my father's position?" Tsuna asked.

=====

"When?" Yoshi asked.

"From the start..." Tsuna said.

"So you really didn't lose your memories?!"Arashi exclaimed.

"No. I really did lose them. Well, two-third of it. The one-third was about my knowledge about mafia stuff. I eventually regained them slowly." Tsuna said while shrugging.

"And you lied to me and I didn't even realized it..." Yoshi said.

"Are you...mad?" Tsuna asked.

"No. I'm just surprised. It's–its fine." Yoshi said waving it away with a strained smile.

"Juudaime..." Arashi said.

"Let's all go. We don't want to face two demons right?" Yoshi said.

Tsuna knows about the mafia...damn...

...

"Fred. Here's a letter." Sumiko tossed the envelope to Inugami who caught it perfectly.

"Letter? From who?" He asked.

"A beauty dropped by. That letter is from her current husband. And she said that she wanted to talk to you concerning about his brat, Nayoshi, call her she said." Sumiko said and rubbed the back of her hand when she said 'his'.

"She already knew?" Inugami asked surprised.

"Dunno. Nayoshi dropped by her house. Maybe he told her." Sumiko shrugged and took her attendance book.

"Oh right, concerning the young lady in the other world. Can't make it there. I have camping today, three days." She said then tied her hair up into a bun and slipped on her glasses.

"You promised me!" Inugami said.

"Can't leave my brats. And Boreen-sensei will get mad at me. He'll say I'm a bad influence." She chuckled.

"Aren't you already?" He deadpanned.

"Come on! I'm not that bad!" She joked then went ahead.

"See ya later!" She said.

...

A certain guy with curly sideburns unconsciously touched his lips while thinking about something.

What happened? Sawada Tsunayoshi happened.

That little fluffy looking guy knew his alias and he even dared to kiss this number one hitman in the world.

And not just that...the moment their lips touched...there was this familiarity he felt.

It was like he already knew those feeling of his lips long long ago.

Thinking about it gives him stress so he just let out a sigh went his way to class.

...

"And we're safe!" Tsuna said.

"*huff* how– *huff* how in the w-world *huff* can Tsuna-sama run *huff* so fast like that?" Arashi said while catching his breath.

"I dunno myself~" Tsuna said.

Yoshi let out a breath wiping a sweat.

It has been a while since he ran like that. He will need to start training again.