{Chapter #18 : The Talk 2} (Edited&Revised)

~At Cielo Household~

"Do you remember their conversation?" Sora asked.

"Not clearly but I remember some parts of it" Ietsuna said.

"If I remember correctly, Mukuro said something about killing him. I wonder who's him?" Ietsuna said.

"I think it's their real sky." Sora said.

"Real sky? Didn't they already pledge loyalty to you?" Ietsuna asked.

"No, I didn't let them. Even Hayato and Takeshi." Sora said.

Ietsuna slammed his hands on the table.

"Are you going insane?!! How are you going to be a boss if you don't have an actual guardian who have pledged loyalty to you?!!" Ietsuna yelled.

Sora sighed.

"Ie-nii, I'm not planning to be the Decimo" Sora said.

Ietsuna looked at him unbelievably.

"What!? After all your hard work you just quit?!" Ietsuna exclaimed.

"Ie-nii...I'm not going to be the Decimo, I can never be...I don't plan on being the boss, I just want to live normally." Sora said.

"Sora...don't even think of backing off for me, I am fine even if I can't be the Decimo." Ietsuna said.

Sora shook his head.

"It's not like that, I really don't want to become the Decimo." Sora said.

"Let's just talk about this later Sora" Ietsuna said.

Sora agreed.

"Going back to the former talk, the thing that we need to point out in this talk is why did Mukuro did something like that, kidnapping a Decimo candidate, even hurting a civilian, and his relation to Tsuna-kun." Sora said.

"Why are we even including Tsunayoshi anyways?" Ietsuna asked.

"Because he's the brother of CEDEF boss candidate. And he should have not known anything about mafia...so how did he knew about Vindice?" Sora said.

"It just means we're taking precautions about him?" Ietsuna said.

Sora nodded.

"We don't know...maybe he is some kind of an enemy...I hope he's not though..." Sora sighed.

"So firstly we need to write down our ideas." Ietsuna said and bringing out a note and a pen.

"I have come up to a conclusion that Mukuro, Tsuna-kun and Chrome is from another world." Sora said.

"Why?" Ietsuna said, he didn't really know what to say.

"Well based on their conversation, it seems like their age don't fit. Seriously Tsuna-kun is just 14, it's impossible that he's been exposed to mafia when he was young, well maybe yes, but it's impossible for them to meet. Mukuro never left Italy, just now." Sora said.

"Reasonable enough, but mine is a bit different. I think that they have met when they were young. Mukuro was kidnapped before right? That's why he has that eye. What if Tsunayoshi was also kidnapped by the same group? He was dubbed Ice Tsuna before he got into an accident. No one just suddenly changes into a cold person after a five days vacation." Ietsuna said.

"But that doesn't explains Kyoya's weird behavior to Tsuna-kun." Sora said.

"Are we debating right now Sora? We are just writing down the possibilities." Ietsuna said.