{Chapter #16 : Persistence} (Edited&Revised)

"Tsuna, why are suddenly becoming distant?"

Tsuna stopped on his tracks and faced Yoshi with a smile.

"Aren't we already like this from the start?"

Yoshi woke up from his dream.

He was panting hard.

He wished that it won't be like that, he hoped that it won't be like that.

Three days has passed since the Kokuyo incident.

And within those three days, he has started dreaming that Tsuna is going to become distant to him.

And he has been scared of that.

Because of that, he has been spacing out too much and started becoming sloppy about things.

He sighed and ruffled his hair.

He went outside his room and went straight to the bathroom.

He showered and changed into his uniform.

He still remembered the Kokuyo incident last week.

Because of that incident, Tsuna has started to avoid him...

Not just that, he noticed that Hibari has been trying to make a conversation with Tsuna but Tsuna just leaves him.

He's too confused, he wanted answers.

Can he go just this far? No extensions?

...

"Hey, you're Iemitsu's kid right?"

The chestnut brown haired kid looked up to the person with his golden eyes.

"Who are you?" The kid said.

"I'm Lal, Lal Mirch. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Oregano or Basil?" Lal said.

"Basil...he's training with dad, I ran away from Oregano." The kid said.

"That's bad you know, you might get attacked by bad people." Lala sad sitting beside him.

"I don't really care, I just want to go back home, I want to be with my brother..." He said.

"Your brother is here, what was his name again? Ienari was it?" Lal said.

"He's not my brother, that's just my cousin, dad said so. My brother is Tsuna." He said.

Lal seem to be frozen hearing the name.

"Tsuna...Sawada Tsunayoshi?" Lal said.

The kid looked at him with wide eyes.

"How did you know his full name?" He said.

"No...its just that there's this person that loved someone with the same name. Sadly that person with the same name...passed away. Now the one who loved that person is silently mourning ang tries to forget." Lal said.

The kid stared at Lal's face.

"Is that person close to you?" The kid said.

"We're not close, I'm just the one who loves him...he has someone else...within his heart." Lal said and pulled out the grass.

The kid stood up and patted Lal's head.

"You'll find someone who will love you someday. And I have a request." The kid said.