{Chapter #19 : Ietsuna's First Love} (Edited&Revised)

"Ie-nii, let's go to a cafe. Today's a good day after all." Sora said.

Ietsuna yawned and rubbed his eye.

"It's Saturday today, I wanna sleep." Ietsuna said and buried his face again on his pillow.

"Come on! Dad's not home today, the others are busy. I'm booored!" Sora whined while pulling Ietsuna out of bed.

"Go bother Gokudera or Yamamoto! I wanna sleep!" Ietsuna said and held on to his bed.

"Mou! Get up already or I'm gonna call Reborn from his meeting just to wake you up" Sore threatened.

Ietsuna got up and glared at his smirking brother.

"What a sneaky twin brother I have." Ietsuna said.

"Let's go already!" Sora said.

Ietsuna just sighed and went to his closet to get his clothes.

It was a day like this too and not just that, it was Saturday too when I met him... Ietsuna thought.

"Now let's go?" Ietsuna said, already changed.

"Yippee! You know what, the cafe we are going to is a new opened cafe! People said that two young people manages it and not just that...they are kind of twins! But the two of them sad that they are just cousins but they look soooo much alike that people don't believe that they are just cousins! And there's a rumor that they make a super delicious cake there! Named Harmony!" Sora babbled while they walked towards the said cafe.

"Harmony is a sponge cake that is suuuuper fluffy and it has seven layers. Each layer has different flavors but when you eat that cake, those flavors mix and taste very delicious. A very harmonious flavored cake!" Sora said.

"There's another rumor going on there. The two young people are actually very young! One is around fourteen or fifteen and the other is around sixteen or seventeen! I don't believe that they are around that age though, they are too young to run a business! If that's true, then maybe there is someone managing it and they are just helping out!" Sora said.

"And another thing, the two of them are veeery beautiful. Many women, even men said so." Sora said.

"And so what?" Ietsuna said.

Sora sighed.

"Seriously Ie-nii. After I babbled that much you just reply to me with a so what?" Sora said.

"What do you expect me to say?" Ietsuna said.

"Well, can't you at least say something like, Really? Or Is that rumor true? Or Have you been there?" Sora said.

"Seriously? You expect me to say those things?" Ietsuna asked with an uninterested face.

"Okay fine! Just accompany me to eat the Harmony cake!" Sora said.

Ietsuna just followed him.

Talking about things yesterday, Ietsuna thought about his first love again.

Every single vacation they went to Italy, Ietsuna went back to the place he met the boy.

But he never saw him again, he didn't even know why and how he fell in love with a guy within five seconds.

They didn't even talk! Their eyes just met!

But Ietsuna felt it, the connection.

Fate, I never believed in it, Ietsuna thought.