{Chapter #10 : With 27} (Edited&Revised)

It was already 10:00 o'clock in the evening but a certain hacker was still up, in front of his computer.

And that hacker is, of course, our one and only Neo Vongola Primo/Vongola Decimo Sawada Tsunayoshi.

Let's see what he has been typing.

Memory #01: Giotto-ojiisan with two identical blondes and a brunette. Brunette in an accident.

Memory #02: Tsuna is being experimented, he was merged with a kid named Natsu, which is son of Nana and Yoshino. Natsu died.

Memory #03: Nana and Iemitsu talking about Tsuna being adopted and needs to go back to his real parents afterwards. Tsuna meeting the 1st Vongola Gen. ghosts.

Memory #04: Tsuna disappears. Reborn just watches. And Tsuna's full name is Tsunashi.

Memory #05: Tsunayoshi meets baby Tsunashi, son of Nanako who is wedded to Ienobu. Tsunayoshi then meets his baby brother being held by his mother Nanari who is wedded to Yoshino. Tsunayoshi names his brother Natsuhi. Tsunayoshi meets Reborn sent by Nono to protect them. Reborn is a teen, around 17. Tsunashi got kidnapped when he was around six, Natsuhi was kidnapped too, both got experimented. Reborn looked for the two, he only found Tsunashi in Natsuhi's body. Tsunayoshi gets kidnapped afterwards, Tsunashi disappears in his room, Reborn feels responsible. He went looking for Tsunayoshi. He then found them, eliminating the famiglia. Tsunayoshi erased Reborn's and his two little brothers' memories.

Tsuna stopped typing.

He sighed and massaged his temples.

He then started typing again.

Family

Sawada Iemitsu (Father)
Sawada [Yukihira] Manami (Mother)
Sawada Basil (oldest)
Sawada Ienari (youngest)

Sawada Yoshino (Father)
Sawada [Kurobara] Nanari (Mother)
Sawada Tsunayoshi (Oldest)
Sawada Natsuhi (Youngest)

Sawada Ienobu (Father)
Cielo [Kurobara] Nanako (Mother)
Cielo [Sawada] Tsunashi (Only Child)

Cielo Ieyasu (Father)
Sawada [Hokori] Fuyuki (Mother)
Cielo Ietsuna (Older Twin)
Cielo Sora (Younger Twin)

Sawada Iemitsu
Sawada [Kurobara] Nanako
Sawada Ieyoshi (Only Child)

Theory :

Yoshino And Ienobu are brothers/cousins, either Yoshino or Ienobu re brothers with Iemitsu. Ieyasu is a long lost cousin of their's. Kurobara and Yukihira are great great great cousins, making Nanako, Nanari and Manami slightly related. That why they are acquainted to each other.

Nanako and Nanari are identical twin sisters.

Hokori Fuyuki is Nanako's and Ieyasu's former classmate.

Nanako lived with the Cielo's when she was young. Maybe their parents are kind of connected.

(Still not completed)