{Chapter #13 : The N&N} (Edited&Revised)

"Nono what should we do? The Decimo candidate is abducted by Daemon's kids"

"Betrayal?"

"There must be some kind of misunderstanding! Daemon's kids are good kids! They wouldn't do that to my son!"

"They just did Gio."

"But Father! I trust Daemon! And his children won't do something so reckless like that! They wouldn't want to trouble their father like that!"

"So you're defending Daemon's children rather than being worried about your son who's currently in danger?"

"Don't be like that Ganauche!"

"No matter what, don't let the candidate die. Gio you will need to take off Daemon-"

"I. Won't. He's a nice person Father, he's my friend!"

"If you won't, then I would"

"Father!"

...

"Are you sure you're going to use that?"

"I have no choice! Besides you're the one who pushed me to this N2"

N1 huffed while N2 just sighed.

"We can just use the jet-"

"No way in hell were gonna use that crappy jet!"

"Fine! Don't blame me if you suddenly collapse N1! You know that your body can't take it" N2 said.

N1 just nodded.

He closed his eyes for a second then a black sphere appeared in front of them.

He opened his eyes.

"Let's go"

...

"We can't find Tsuna anywhere!"

Yoshi gritted his teeth.

'Just what does that Kokuyo guy want??' Yoshi thought.

'Tsuna doesn't have anything about Mafia! Just why would he abduct him also' Yoshi thought.

"Ne Hayato-kun, do you have someone in mind to do this?" Yoshi said.

"I don't have anyone in mind, do you know anything about the people who took the President? Like what do they look like or something" Hayato asked.

"Well we just know that they are Kokuyo students" Yoshi said.

Hayato suddenly smirked.

"I know now, that Rokudo really" Hayato said.

'Wait...Rokudo?' Yuuko thought when she overheard their conversation.

"Tono, check if Aikawa Rie is at the classroom, if she's there bring her here even by force" Yuuko said in her commando mode.

Tono replied with a silent nod and immediately ran back to the classroom.

"What's with Rie-san Yuuko?" Miyoko asked.

"Do you remember last last week? When 2-1 came to our class? She said a name that is not used in this school" Yuuko said.

Miyoko thought for a minute then she made an understanding face.

"Rokudo-senpai is what she said that time, she used that name when we were talking about Inugami-sensei" Miyoko said.

"If my memory is right, there no such person in our school" Yuuko said.