{Chapter #01 : The Parallel World} (Edited & Revised)

"I'm sorry Mrs. Sawada, he won't be able to survive"a doctor said sadly at the already crying brunette woman.

"No! Tsu-kun... My Tsu-kun! Please save him! He's the only one I have now! Please, my son..."the doctor only tapped her shoulder and walked away as he said some things.

"Please prepare for the upcoming events Mrs. Sawada, and let us pray for a miracle to happen if miracle really exist"the doctor said that made the brunette woman cry more than what she already did.

Her son was the only one she had left because of her husband taking away her other son.

Her husband was in Italy with her eldest son.

He doesn't know about the current situation here in Japan since he never called a year ago until now.

He never visited after he took her eldest son.

After a while she stopped crying and calmed down.

She went to the telephone booth to talk to her husband to come home.

She'll be fine, she knows it.

She was a strong woman after all.

She will go through this and she knows a miracle will happen for sure.

She dialed a number and after a few rings someone picked up.

"Hello this is Iemitsu Sawada, who is this?"

"Anata it's me"the woman said.

"Nana? What's wrong? I'm currently bu-"Iemitsu said.

"Iemitsu, our son, Tsuna is currently in the emergency room"Nana said

"It's okay he'll be fine Nana- I'm currently busy now I'll just ca-"

"YOUR SON IS IN A CRITICAL STATE NOW AND YOU'RE JUST THINKING OF YOUR DAMN WORK!? GET YOUR F*CKING ASS BACK HERE OR I'LL NEVER EVER TALK TO YOU EVER AGAIN!"Nana had snapped and screamed in a hospital, thankfully there was not much people in the telephone booth area.

There was a deadly silence in the other line for a second.

"I'll book a flight back there, just wait for us"Iemitsu said and he cut off the call.

Nana sighed and started going to the room where her Tsu-kun is.

Her Tsu-kun grew up without his father, and her other son grew up without his mother, just because of Iemitsu.

But she can never hate him because she loves him dearly.

She took a deep breath first before she opened the door but she soon broke into tears when she saw a MIRACLE before her.

"Okaa-san?"a soft voice broke the silence and then Nana started sobbing again.

"T-Tsu-kun, y-you're okay, you alright....a miracle"she whispered between her sobs and she went towards her son and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go.

"Thank goodness, a miracle, oh a miracle"she sobbed.

"Kaa-san I can't breath you're taking away my air"Tsuna said softly.

"I'm so sorry, It's just that the doctor said you won't make it than a miracle happened"Nana said still crying.

"I'm sorry Kaa-san, I'm so sorry"Tsuna whispered and Nana just shook her head and she went out to call a doctor leaving Tsuna there.