{Chapter #21 : It's Starting}

"Who did what!?" Yoshi yelled over the phone.

"Yoshi-kun please keep your voice down." Nana said while she placed the plates down on the table.

"Sorry Kaasan!" Yoshi said and went back to the phone.

"The Varia just betrayed the famiglia. They took the Vongola rings." Lal said calmly.

"What's the current situation there?" Yoshi asked.

"Well, thankfully they only got the half part of the Vongola rings. The other half are wth us, except for the sky ring..." Lal said.

"Did they take it?" Yoshi said.

"No, it has been missing for months but the Ninth decided to keep it a secret until that incident happened." Lal said.

"Hmm, how many months has it been missing again?" Yoshi asked.

"I don't know, they just told me that it has been missing for months." Lal said.

Yoshi sighed.

"Let's talk about this later, by the way those two are here." Yoshi said.

"Who?"

"The brothers that took care of me when I left the CEDEF headquarters." Yoshi said.

"....the brothers?" Lal asked for confirmation.

"Yeah, it's been years. They're running a shop here." Yoshi said.

"A coincidence, they say?" Lal said.

"Well, somewhat like that. Both of us were surprised." Yoshi said.

"I guess it's really fate." Lal said.

"As if..." Yoshi said.

"*sighs* you brat, just decide what you feel already. It's been years. Well that's it, I'm gonna hang up now. I love you and miss you my stupid son." Lal said.

"Love you too mama..." Yoshi said and the call was cut off.

He returned the phone on the receiver and scratched his head.

"Decide my feelings huh?" Yoshi mumbled to himself while heading towards the dining room.

"Mother, where's Tsuna?" Yoshi asked.

"He went already...I already asked this before, is there something going on with you two?" Nana asked worriedly.

"No mother, there's just this incident and I think Tsuna is just troubled about something. I can't figure it out so I'm just gonna wait until he says so." Yoshi said.

Nana sat down on the opposite chair.

"Ieyoshi...I've been really wanting to ask about this...who's the person you've been talking over the phone these past few days?" Nana asked.

Yoshi paused eating.

"My mama." Yoshi smiled softly.

Nana did the same.

"What was she like?" Nana asked.

"She's a really great person Mother. She's strong. She's very brave. On top of that, beautiful and has a kind heart. Though she's a Spartan tutor" Yoshi said sweatdropping.

Nana hummed in response.

Yoshi took another bite on his breakfast.

"Aren't you feeling awkward mother? Asking me about this things..." Yoshi asked.