{Chapter #08 : Truth About Tsunayoshi} (Edited&Revised)

"Mother are we almost there?" Tsuna asked.

"Oh we're here now" Nana said.

Tsuna stood there in shock when they are in front of the house that is actually a mansion of Nana's friend.

"M-mom you sure this is the right house?" Tsuna said nervously.

'Kaa-san couldn't have a friend so rich right? RIGHT?!!' Tsuna thought.

"Yes, this is the right house now let's go talk to the guard" Nana said.

Nana went to the side of the gate where there is a guard.

"Alfredo" Nana said.

"Oh, Nana! So you came to visit after many many years, how have you been?" The man, Alfredo, said.

"Well I'm here with my son and I've been fine, I got a call from Yasu and decided to visit" Nana said.

"Oh come in, come in, is he your son?" Alfredo said.

"Yup, don't he look so much like me?" Nana said.

"He takes after you so much, somehow I pity the father haha" Alfredo said.

"Let's go Tsu-kun, I'm gonna introduce you to a friend" Nana said.

"Kaa-san! Don't call me Tsu-kun in public!" Tsuna said embarrassed.

"Oh there's nothing to be embarrassed about, now let's go" Nana said.

"See you later Nana!" Alfred said and Nana just waved as they went inside the mansio- ahem house.

...

Tsuna was shocked when went inside the house, they were greeted by maids bowing.

"Welcome Nanako-sama" the head maid said.

"Maa, just call me Nana, no need to be formal with me Maria" Nana said.

"That would be rude of me Nanako-sama" Maria said.

"Then just call me Nana, not Nanako" Nana said.

"As you with Nana-sama" Maria said and bowed.

The other maids was sent away and only the three of them were left.

"So how have you been Nana-sama?" Maria said.

"Well I have a husband and two sons! This is one of my sons, his name is Tsunayoshi!" Nana said.

Maria's eyes widened for a second then immediately went back to normal.

"So...you named him after him?" Maria said.

Nana somehow grimaced but then smiled.

"Well Tsunayoshi is a good name that's why I named him that" Nana said.

"Well where's Yasu?" Nana said.

"He's in the living room, waiting for you" Maria said and Nana kinda blushed at the way Maria said it.