{Chapter #09 : Truth About Tsunayoshi pt. 2} (Edited&Revised)

"So...how have you been Nanako?" Ieyasu said.

Nana smiled while looking at her cup of tea.

"I've been fine, I already got over Ienobu, and I'm Sawada Nana now, not Sawada Nanako, I'm Iemitsu's wife now Yasu" Nana said

"Have you met Nanari?" Ieyasu said.

"No...ever since her son, Tsunayoshi....died" Nana said.

"How about Yoshino-niisan?" Ieyasu said.

"No signs of him too, and if you are going to ask about Ienobu he's married to someone now" Nana said.

"Nana, I know it's too late to say this now because it's already over many years but if I ask you anytime now, will you still accept it?" Ieyasu said going straight to the point.

Nanako put down her cup.

"I'm sorry but I can't accept it, not yet. I have a husband and you have a wife, we can't have the CEDEF Boss of Vongola after your head right? Unless he doesn't care about me"Nana said while smiling.

Ieyasu broke into laughter.

"It's like you don't know me now Nanako, don't you remember that-"

"Yes yes, you are the reincarnation of Primo Giotto. That's one of the reasons why I can't do it" Nanako raised her voice.

Ieyasu sighed as he had known what would happen next.

"You are not the one I loved, you're not Yasu, but Giotto" Nanako said softly.

Ieyasu knows. He knew, he understood.

"Fine, I won't ask you anymore. One last request from the real Ieyasu, is that he wanted you to remember, his brothers, your sister, your son and especially Tsunayoshi. That's all" Ieyasu said.

Nanako smiled.

"I won't ever, not once, will forget about Tsunayoshi-kun" Nanako said.

"For he is a child who have already suffered so much" Nanako said.

"At such a young age" Ieyasu said.

...

Blood splattered on the ground.

Dead bodies.

Two young toddlers, and a boy.

A teen.

The boy looked at the teen.

"You guys are fine...now" were the teen's last words before he collapsed.

The boy made a grateful yet sad smile.

"Arigatō"

After that one word, Tsunayoshi was no more in Reborn's memories.

Nothing but an unidentified picture.

Everything was said to disappear.

Toddlers with exchanged souls, with an erased memory, knowing nothing but their names.

The teen who have shed blood at a young age, forgetting a beloved.

And a young boy, who bears the hurtful truth.

"And that's you Tsunayoshi, that's your parallel self"

Tsuna gasped awake from his dream, finding himself in another dream. More like a dreamscape.