{Chapter #22 : Talk}

"Mom take care of yourself okay? You can call the school when something comes up." Tsuna said to Nana.

"I'll be fine. If something comes up, I have people I can go to. For example, Yasu-kun. So I'm fine here, just enjoy your time at school." Nana said.

Tsuna kinda had an upset face.

"Tsuna, I'll be fine." Nana reassured her son.

Tsuna nodded.

"I'll be back. We'll be back." Tsuna said and pecked his mother's cheek.

Yoshi smiled softly as he watched the two.

They really care for each other...

"Mom, we'll be going now. Take care." Yoshi said and pecked Nana's cheek.

"Whatever's going on with you two, I want it to be okay when you come back." Nana whispered to Yoshi's ear.

Yoshi was taken aback at Nana's sudden whisper.

Yoshi nodded and smiled.

Nana waved them bye with a smile too.

Nana wished that Tsuna would tell her and Ieyoshi his problem.

...

The twins walked in silence and distance.

Yoshi bit his lip while hesitating to call out to Tsuna.

Tsuna was also silent thinking about the past few days.

The days that he stopped talking to the others, he started taking up 27's hacking and hitman job.

He would sneak out at night and do his mission. Tonight, he also has a mission.

Famiglia annihilation, target Tigre Famiglia.

His partner is still not decided, if not decided, he's going to do it alone.

He has been meeting up with 27 recently. Learning information as much as possible.

Since 27 wasn't able to research longer because of his death, Tsuna took up his job and they discussed about it together.

Yoshi seeing Tsuna indulge deep in his thoughts he sighed and gave up trying to talk to him.

Then suddenly Tsuna stopped and he bumped into him.

"Yoshi, let's talk." Tsuna said facing him.

"O-okay" Yoshi said rubbing his head.

"What are we going to talk about?" Yoshi said nervously.

"You don't have to be nervous about it, I just want to talk to you about Boreen-sensei." Tsuna said.

Yoshi had a confused face.

Why Boreen-sensei?

"What about Boreen-sensei?" Yoshi asked.

Tsuna pinched his nose while a blush crept up on his cheeks.

"Well you see, he has an uncanny resemblance to someone I really like. I'm upset and frustrated because he also tease me." Tsuna said.

And it's about love!??

"Do I look like someone who knows something about love!??" Yoshi said dramatically.