{Chapter #20 : Ieyoshi's Past} (Edited&Revised)

"Here's your order, enjoy!" Natsuhi said.

Ieyoshi smiled and said thank you.

"Oh right Ieyoshi, Tsunashi is gonna talk to you about five minutes from now. Gotta go now!" Natsuhi went away before Ieyoshi could say anything.

Ieyoshi sighed again.

What would he even say to me? I'm sure he will just say hurtful words... Ieyoshi thought.

He started eating his cake and sipped his latte.

After five minutes, someone sat in front of him.

"Why are you here in Japan?"

Ieyoshi paused on his eating and looked at the person in front of him.

"Tsunashi" Ieyoshi said.

Tsunashi just kept a stoic face.

"I asked you a question, I didn't ask you to call me by my name." Tsunashi said coldly.

Ieyoshi flinched by his voice.

"I'm living with my family here...h-how about you guys?" Ieyoshi stuttered a bit.

"Do I still need to answer that?" Tsunashi said.

Ieyoshi shook his head.

Silence fell on them.

Ieyoshi felt uncomfortable under Tsunashi's gaze.

"Are...are you mad?" Ieyoshi asked.

"I'm not" Tsunashi said.

Ieyoshi scratched his head.

"You know what Tsunashi, unless you talk and not scowl at me I'll just leave. Sorry for bothering you...and I need a receipt." Ieyoshi said.

Tsunashi placed the receipt in front of Ieyoshi.

Ieyoshi sweatdropped.

"I'm gonna go now" Ieyoshi said awkwardly taking the receipt and stood up.

Tsunashi sighed heavily.

"Wait" Tsunashi said while looking embarrassed.

Ieyoshi tilted his head to his side.

"Here" Tsunashi placed a box on his palm.

"What's this?" Ieyoshi asked.

"Something you left before...I kept it...and I'm giving it back" Tsunashi said and scratched his head.

Ieyoshi was about to open it but Tsunashi stopped him.

"I guess you really don't remember huh? You might want to open that when you're alone." Tsunashi said in a low tone.

"O-okay." Ieyoshi said, disheveled by Tsunashi's tone.

"Well I think we would meet again so this is not the last time we'll meet. And I believe that you have taken a liking to our strawberry cheesecake?" Tsunashi smirked.

Ieyoshi turned red.

"I-idiot! Your strawberry cake is not that good!" Ieyoshi said and stomped off.

"Just to say to you, I baked that." Tsunashi said.

Ieyoshi's face turned into a darker shade of red.

"It doesn't taste great! It taste bad!" Ieyoshi said and stuck out a tongue.

Tsunashi just chuckled and watched him stomp off to the counter.