{Chapter #17 : The Talk} (Edited&Revised)

"Sensei can I talk to you?"

Inugami looked at Yuuko.

"Mabui what are you doing here?" Inugami said.

"Sensei...can I talk to you?" Mabui repeated.

"M'kay." Inugami replied.

"So what do you want to say?" Inugami asked.

"Inugami-sensei...I think I've lost my mind" Yuuko said covering her face with her hands.

"Why do you say that?" Inugami said.

"I don't know if I'm imagining it but...why do I see real life yaoi, right now in our school?" Yuuko said with a dreaded look.

Inugami had an unimaginable expression of confusement.

"Last week I kind of saw Masato pinning John on the wall, that childish Masato had a face of a dominator when he pinned John against the wall who is look vulnerable that time..." Mabui said with a blank look on her face.

"Last last week, I noticed that there's kind of emotional confusion with Boreen-sensei and Tsunayoshi..." Mabui said.

Inugami still had the same expression form the start.

"Then there's Cielo Ietsuna, I don't really know if he likes his brother or he is just that affectionate to his brother and not just that, he always had that longing look when he sometimes glance at Ieyoshi-kun" Mabui said.

"Sensei I'm going crazy right?" Mabui asked Inugami.

Inugami sighed.

"I think your not, face the reality Mabui. It's normal here in Namimori for many guys to be gays..." Inugami threw the bomb.

Mabui turned blank.

Inugami just pitied her mentally.

...

"Hibari-san, let's end this for today, I have a camp after school" Yoshi said laying on the floor.

Hibari just clicked his tongue and left the rooftop.

Yoshi sighed as he remembered what happened yesterday.

...

"Just what in the world happened to you?! You're not yourself! You don't fight back when I mock you! Just where is the Ieyoshi I knew?!"

Yoshi pushed Ietsuna.

"What's wrong with me? You don't even know me! You think that I'm actually like that? No! I'm just going to the flow on your stupid play! What? Made you shocked? I'm actually like this! A person who keeps quiet and a person who don't even know how to face his own brother! An idiot who thought that everything will be normal even though it is not! An idiot who thought that he can finally be a brother to his own brother...don't talk to me anymore, you are so annoying" Yoshi spat at Ietsuna.

Ietsuna clenched his fist and punched Yoshi.

"Damn you! You're thinking about yourself but d you even know how it's affecting others?! I know I don't know you! I know that you're actually just putting up an act! I ain't trained to become a boss for nothing, you coward!" Ietsuna yelled.

Yoshi wiped off the blood on his lip.

"If you want to stay as that, then do nothing! If you want your brother to open up to you, do something! Try until you succeed! There's nothing you can earn from doing nothing, I can't believe you actually have the guts to get involved in mafia with that attitude. I bet you're always being helped by someone! You scaredy-cat who gives up easily!" Ietsuna stomped off, leaving Yoshi.