{Chapter #02 : Discharge} (Edited & Revised)

"TSUNAAAAAA"

*crash* *bam!*

"No no no, Tsu-nii, TSUNA-NII!!! Papa Tsu-nii is not breathing!"

A blonde man ran to the three kids.

"Tsuna don't you dare give up on us!" The older kid said while the younger held the unconscious bloody brunette.

The adult blonde frantically typed 911 in his phone and called an ambulance.

After a while a siren was heard.

"Tsuna please stay" the adult blonde whispered as they watched the little brunette rode the ambulance....

"Giotto-ojiisan..."the sleeping Tsuna mumbled

The brunette was seeing the great great great grandfather of his in his dream with two identical blondes.

It was so realistic, maybe it was kind of a memory? He doesn't know.

Tsuna's eyes snapped open when he felt a person with powerful flames coming towards his hospital room's door.

He never felt so overwhelmed with just feeling a flame.

When his hospital room's door opened he sat up from his laying position and threw a pillow at the person who came in.

And he heard a muffled ouch and the person fell to the floor.

Tsuna blinked many times when he noticed the blonde hair sticking out and immediately went over to the person.

"Ah Yoshi-kun!"Tsuna exclaimed when he took off the pillow at the person's face.

"Ugh Tsuna? Why the heck did you throw me a pillow? And in the face too"Yoshi grumbled as he sat up while rubbing his face.

"And when did you throw that strong anyways?"Yoshi said.

"Ah I got surprised at the sudden opening of the door and accidentally threw the pillow...at you"Tsuna said as he helped Yoshi up.

"Well are you okay now? I brought you change of clothes, today is your discharge right?"Yoshi said as he put the shirt with 27 printed on it and baggy pants.

"Yep and thanks for this and sorry for that"Tsuna pointed at Yoshi's face.

"Well I've had worser so it's okay"Yoshi said.

And Tsuna started changing behind the curtains.

Yoshi couldn't help but watch the shadows on the curtain.

His brother changed.

From what he remembered his brother was not this...well talkative.

Maybe because he doesn't remember that's why he's like this.

And not just that...his brother became looking fragile and weak unlike the last Tsuna he saw, the Ice Tsuna who had an overwhelming presence and a cold gaze.

The former Tsuna was scary and hard to approach.

Yet now...

"Uh Yoshi? Can you help me with my shirt? My hands are kinda tangled..." He heard Tsuna say.

He went to Tsuna's side.

Continuing, yet now Tsuna...Tsuna is an exact opposite of the Ice Tsuna that he met two years ago.

His mother didn't know but he had actually come home to Namimori two years ago and he met Tsuna, accidentally.