{Chapter #03 : Parallel Tsuna's Memories} (Edited & Revised)

"So, Tsuna-sama has amnesia" Arashi said.

"And have been in coma" Romuko said quietly.

Tsuna nodded as he ate pizzas.

"And changed into this cute version of Tsunayoshi Sawada?" Takehiko said.

Tsuna paused on his eating then the aura around him changed into a depressed aura.

'Do I look that cute? Last time I checked in my world I was sooo handsome that girls followed me around just to date me' Tsuna thought sadly.

(A/N : Well in the world I created, you're cute XD)

"Stupid kendo-idiot! Now you made Tsuna-sama down!"

Arashi bonked Takehiko on his head and Takehiko just laughed.

"Hahaha gomen gomen, well you just look so much like Nana-san Tsuna" Takehiko said.

"Well kaa-san is so beautiful that I almost look feminine right?" Tsuna said sadly.

"Yup yup" Takehiko nodded.

And the aura around Tsuna became more depressed.

"Maa maa, when you get older Tsu-kun, you'll definitely become a handsome man so don't worry" Nana said, trying to cheer up her cute- ahem her handsome youngest child.

"I hope so" Tsuna said glumly.

'In this world' he added in his mind.

Tsuna ate up his share of food then drank water.

"Kaa-san I'm gonna go to my room now, I feel kinda tired" Tsuna said.

"Okay, your room has a brown door with a sign of a fish with Tsuna imprinted on it, I already cleaned it up and don't worry, nothing's thrown out or touched, just cleaned up" Nana said while smiling.

"Thanks kaa-san, talk to you later guys" Tsuna said and went upstairs to his room.

[Tsuna's Pov]

Time to see what's inside my room.

I saw the brown door with a hanging sign on it, named Tsuna.

I took a deep breath and then opened the door.

I blinked many times.

It's normal huh, just liket he one in my world, just tidied up.

My Hyper Intuition started telling me something weird, it's saying that I should go inspect the wall.

I looked at the four faces of my walls and I saw one looking very suspicious.

I stood in front of it and felt a space before the wall.

I touched the wall and started patting the wall's surface then my hand got to a certain spot where a part got pushed.

I raised a brow then I took my hand off the wall and went to the door to lock it and went to the side of the wall again.

I pushed the part of the wall and suddenly the wall descended after I pushed the part of the wall.

I gaped at the sight when the wall disappeared.