{Chapter #15 : Impossibility} (Edited&Revised)

"Who...who are you?" Mukuro said nervously.

"Who am I? I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi, Mukuro. Please just stop this." Tsuna said.

"Why are you stopping me instead of fighting me to save your friends?" Mukuro said.

"It's because I can't fight you guys, I'll explain when the time comes. Just don't continue this, Mukuro, Chrome please" Tsuna said.

"I follow Onii-sama, and this is what he wants to do" Chrome said.

"Just for what reason?" Tsuna asked.

"Just for what reason are you doing this? You want to take over Vongola? You want to take over the world? Why?" Tsuna said.

"Or...are you doing this because you want to be in Vindice?" Tsuna said.

The others could tell that he's stopping himself to cry.

"Do you want to be locked in that place again Mukuro? And not just that, you're bringing Chrome to that place too huh? Just for what reason is it?" Tsuna said his eyes tearing up.

"Because I'm guilty, we are guilty. I'm not bringing Nagi to that place, she's also doing this because she's guilty. We have done something that we can never forgive ourselves for it. That's why-"

"That's why you're calling upon death? Just for a petty reason like that? Didn't you even think that what if he is searching for me? What if he's finding us?" Tsuna said.

"He would never...we hurt him, we killed him...if he's searching for us, maybe for revenge"Mukuro said.

Chrome has been quiet.

"He would never forgive us..." Chrome spoke up.

"Are you guys some kind of an idiot?" Tsuna said wiping away his tears.

"What?" Mukuro said.

"You guys are thinking stupid things, why would he ever take a revenge on you guys if he knew that you never meant it? That you guys were controlled?" Tsuna said.

Mukuro's eyes widened.

"Don't play games Tsunayoshi" Kyoya leaned on the wall for support.

"Ah, you're awake Hibari-san, how's your injuries?" Tsuna said.

Kyoya glared at him.

"I said don't play games with us" Kyoya growled.

"I'm not, I'm just passing a message from...Tsunayoshi of your world" Tsunayoshi whispered the last part so Kyoya is the only one who heard it.

'I'm lying again...' Tsuna thought.

Kyoya has a surprise look on his face.

"S**t I wasted time" Tsuna said out loud.

"We gotta go now, the Vindice is coming!" Tsuna said panicking.

"Yoshi! Help Tennou-san, Ietsuna help your brother already! Mukuro stop Lancia from doing anything!" Tsuna said.

Tsuna turned to Kyoya.

"Can you stand?" Tsuna asked him.

"Barely" he replied.

Tsuna felt strong sun flames approaching.

"Damn!" Tsuna said.

Reborn came to view.