{Chapter #04 : School} (Edited&Revised)

"Tsuna? Tsuna wake up, today is our first day of- *bam* swool...."

Ieyoshi was met by a door to his face while in the process of waking up Tsuna at his door.

"Ah Yoshi! I'm so sorry- oh no your nose is bleeding" Tsuna said apologetically.

Tsuna dragged Yoshi downstairs to get treated.

"Kaa-san Yoshi got injured" Tsuna said.

Nana turned to them and she gasped when she saw Yoshi.

"Oh my, let him sit over there Tsu-kun, just hold on Yoshi-kun" Nana said as she went to get the first aid kit.

"I'm really really sorry Yoshi" Tsuna said.

"It's fine Tsu, this is just a minor injury, not that bad" Yoshi said.

"But I still feel bad about it" Tsuna said.

"Here's the first aid kit, come closer Yoshi-kun, I'll treat your nose" Nana said as she went beside Yoshi.

Tsuna watched as Nana dabbed a cotton swab on Yoshi's nose.

"OWWIE! KAA-SAN IT HURTS!" Yoshi yelped.

"Come on Yoshi-kun, be a man and endure it" Nana said and Tsuna just chuckled.

The start of their morning were like that and after eating breakfast, the Sawada twins went to Namimori Middle School.

...

"Yoshi how about your friends? Uh Takehiko-kun and Arashi-kun was it? And Romuko-chan and Tuono-kun" Tsuna said.

"Ah Takehiko is staying at his father's house here in Namimori and is with his two brothers" Yoshi said.

"Then Arashi is staying with his brothers too here in Namimori, I heard that her sister will be coming here in Namimori too, oh right Arashi didn't get along with one of her siblings" Yoshi said.

Tsuna was curious about Yoshi's friends because they had similar last names with his ex-guardians.

"Romuko is with her brother Muroku with their cousins, they are staying at their cousins' place right now and Tuono is with his big brother and twin brother" Yoshi said.

"And the other two"

"Wait- I thought you only had six friends?" Tsuna said remembering the names Yoshi said the other day.

"Oh, I forgot about my senior in Italy, though he's not here in Japan because he can't leave his uncle alone in Italy, but I heard from him that he and his uncle will be coming to Japan after doing some things in Italy, and his name is Sasagawa Ryuuji" Yoshi said.

"Oh and I never told you Muroku and Kumori's full name right?" Yoshi said.

Tsuna nodded.

"Well you guys have already started a conversation away from the two's names" Tsuna said.

"Dokuro Muroku and Hibari Kumori are their names, Kumori is staying at his relatives place, I heard that his cousin is popular here in Namimori" Yoshi said.