Chapter 56

The next day,me and Andy start getting busy. I had to invite so many guest to our wedding. I just wanted to do a very small,private wedding since I'm not a celebrity. But Andy thinks otherwise. He invited a lot of guest to the wedding including Yoo Jae Suk,Lee Kwang Soo,Turbo,Lee Hwijae and a lot of famous celebrities in South Korea. I'm getting nervous as we only get a few weeks left before the wedding starts. I went to the wedding dress shop. I struggled with so many difficulties in choosing my wedding dress. And finally,after 3 hours of searching. I finally found one. Just the way I want it when I daydreamed about my wedding dress when I was a little child.

And damn the wedding dress was so expensive

And damn the wedding dress was so expensive.. It was about 3500000 won. At about 3500 dollars. I was about to faint when I saw the price tag. But it was so beautiful so I had to take it.

Andy texted me saying he was with the guys. He's picking out a tuxedo to wear. I asked him to wear white. Cause I'm wearing white. So he needs to wear it too. The guys are also going to wear white tuxedo. Andy also said he already picked his best man. I haven't choose my Maid of Honour yet. Who want to be...oh! I'll choose IU since she's the one who sets the both of us up. Okay so that's that.