Chapter 7

So we arrived at a restaurant. Boi oh boi I swear that I think this is fanciest restaurant i've ever seen in my whole life. Andy got out from the car and he open the door for me. What a gentlemen aw. So I hold his hand and walked inside. We stopped at a counter and the lady said "Hello. Welcome to Bonjour Restaurant. Have you made a reservation?" Andy answers. "Yes. Under the name Mr.Lee Sun Ho." Then the lady checked then she said "Okay Mr.Lee right this way." She brought us to a room. And boi I gotta say. The view outside is really friggin awesome. Its like you see the whole Seoul. Thank god,he reserve a room just for the both us. Then we both sit down and look at each other. I think I just awkwardly smile at him. But he just smiles. Boi. That smile of his is very very contagious.

"Well Ms.Ai. How do you like this restaurant?" "Well,I must say that it seems like this is a very fancy restaurant. Thank you for bringing me here. The view outside is really great." He smiles. "Well. I'm glad you like it and you are very beautiful tonight. So I guess your favorite color is black?" "Yes it is. I think people who wore all black lived a colorful life. Thus it means,that people faced such a horrible tragedy that they feel quite dull and gloomy." "So you did?" "Well yes Mr.Andy. I did face  quite a problem a long time ago. But I do not want to recall about that." We both became quiet. But Andy starts talking. "Well then let's forget about that bad dream of yours. Don't worry about it too much. I understand that some people have so many problems. Even nightmares. Bad tragedies that was to bring upon to them. So don't worry about it too much. And let's talk about. But can i say this again?" I tilt my head a little bit. "Say what?" "That you look extremely beautiful and I think I just fell in love with you. You don't look like a korean. Are you a foreigner?" I blushed. Jeez. But how did he know that I'm not from around here? I thought that I look like a bit of a korean. "Well yes Mr Andy. I'm not from around hereIm from Malaysia. And I came here to Korea about 2 years ago." Andy looks surprised. "Wow. Malaysia? That's awesome. May I ask why you came here?" I was kinda pissed to hear that. "Well Mr.Andy..I think you're not in any position to know any of my personal life. And I think I don't have any particular reason why I should tell you about it." Andy's smile's fading. "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings Mr.Andy. I'm quite sensitive about this topic. I'm sorry again. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Andy smiles a little bit. "It's okay Ms.Ai. I understand."

Then our food came. We just eat in total silence. Damn. Was I being too harsh? Jeez. Now I feel bad as fuck. He didn't even look at me while he's eating. Then I start to speak up. "Wow. This food taste very delicious. They have sort of many textures in one single dish. And its well cook. I love it." I smile like a kid that just got his toy. Now he smiles. Oh thank God. "Well. Its my favorite dish actually. That's what I ordered it. I'm so glad that you like it. We've got one thing in common." Then Andy stops eating and then look at me. "Ms.Ai. Have we met each other before?" I think for a while. And I suddenly remembered something. "Aahh! Yes we did! I  accidentally hit you yesterday at Starbucks. I was looking my umbrella in my handbag so I didn't look in front. Then I suddenly hit you. Oh my goodness. I totally forgot about that." Andy smiles. "I thought you forgot about me." "Well yes I did. I'm sorry. I just remember it now." "Hahaha. Its okay. Don't worry about it. Umm may i ask you something?" "Yes go on." "Will we be seeing each other again?" I put my spoon and fork on the plate and I wipe my mouth. "That depends on fate actually. But I think we'll be seeing each other again." Andy smiles. "Are you done? I want to take you somewhere." Umm. Wait. I thought we're just going for a dinner. "Where to?" "You'll see. Let's go."