Chapter 37

My Monday starts as usual. Back to the office. Andy and me didnt talk much yesterday. Which makes me feel a little bit lonely. We started to distance ourselves. *take a deep breath* I'm sure its gonna be fine. "Dr.Ai?" "Yeah Rieul?" "Are you okay? You seemed exhausted." I made a fake smile. "I'm fine. What is it that you want to tell me?" Rieul puts down a coffee. "Here's a coffee for you. And you need to go Professor Han's psychological center at 10. Dr.Zach just informed me." "That early?" Rieul nods. "Apparently so." I nod. "Thank you Rieul." Then Rieul steps out from the office. I called Zach to ask him. What the fuck is up. Like why 10. I thought its after lunch as always.

Ai:Zach. Why 10 am?
Zach:Haraz has to go to his grandmother house at 3. We'll be starting early. Don't be late. Bye.

Aigooo. Zach is always serious when it comes to work. Like the thing that happened between us didn't even happen. Gosh. Fine. Okay.

I arrived at Professor Han's office after a while after the call. I saw Haras and his parents at the elavator in the lobby. "Mr and Mrs Lee! Hello." We bowed. I look at Haraz. "Hello there. How are you today? What did you eat for breakfast." He just stared at me blankly and said egg. Ahahahahahahahhahaah. "Dr Ai. After the treatments he starts to say words by words by words. He knows the name of the objects or things. But he just doesn't know to say In sentence. I'm truly grateful for this improvement you made." Mr. Lee said. I ruffled Haraz's curly hair. "Its my job Mr.Lee. I think you can go now. I'll bring Haraz upstairs." They both nod. "Well okay then. I'll see you later Haraz." They both gave him a kiss. Aigoo. I think my dream to have a child is not gonna happen. On the way up. I heard Haraz asked me "Are you sad?" I nod. "Yeah. Me and fiancé is facing a problem. I think that our relationship won't make it. Aish." I sigh. Ehhhh. What the fuck. "Haraz! Did you just asked me that?!" I put my hands on his shoulders. He nods. I smile widely. "Wow. Daebak! You improved a lot. But promise me you wont tell Dr.Zach about my problem okay? Keep it a secret! Pinky swear?" He looks at my pinky. "Oh. I guess you don't know what pinky swear is. Here. You take your pinky and wrap it around my pinky. A pinky is a promise that you must keep. I'll bribe you with ice cream too! Deal?" He nods. Then again. My work is starting. Haraz can sure be cute sometimes. Even though has hard time  on expressing his expressions. No matter. He improved a lot.