Chapter 17

"So when are you guys getting married?" Dongwan asked. And I literally chocked on the food I ate. Andy hands me a glass of water. And the guys laugh except me and Andy. "Well. I haven't plan on marrying yet. " I looked at Andy. His ears are red as hell. He's embarrassed. And then Eric said "You should. You guys are perfect for each other." I blushed. But I just continue to eat. Andy continues to eat too. But the guys continue to chat.

An hour and a half has past~

"Ai. We're heading back home now. Thanks for letting us stay." JunJin said. "Well okay thanks for coming." But Andy stays. "Aren't you going back with them?" I asked. "I'm staying for a while. Is that okay?" I nod. "Okay then." So the guys left and we're both alone. Andy helps me clean the table while i wash the dishes. And then Andy sat beside the counter where I was the dishes and look at me. "Why? Is there something on my face?" He shakes his head. "Then why don't you go watc-" "I want to marry you." I stop washing the dishes. And I just stand there in silence. But I continue to wash it. "Did you heard what I sa-" "Yes I heard you!" I let out a sigh. "I don't have time for marriage Andy. I have a lot of things to do. Basically I'm a 8to8 person. I have a lot of things In my mind. And marriage is the last thing I want to do. Basically I don't have time." He asked "What's an 8to8 person?" "It means. I go to work at 8am and come back at 8pm and sometimes longer than that." Andy just look away. "Andy. To be honest I really love you. I do. But I can't make time to spend with you after I start working. And you probably will feel left out." Andy looks at me,smile and nods. After that he starts to get his stuff. And walked out from the door. I let out a sigh and continue to wash the never ending dishes.

3 hours later ~

Oh? Someone is calling me. I walk to my room to get the phone. Ahhh. Its Andy.

AI:Hello?
Eric:Ai! Its me,Eric. You need to come quick!
AI:What's wrong?
Eric:Its Andy. He asked us to drink with him. We dont want to drink but he said it'll be his treat..so we drank together. But Andy is really drunk as hell. And he ask for you! I'll send you the address. Bye!

Jeez. Was he really that sad? Jeez! I put on my short ripped jeans and my favorite orange hoodie. And I drive to the drinking place. Eric sent the address. Oh my god Andy. Why? Why are you so eager to marry me? Why are you so desperate?

I arrived at the location. And yes. I saw the Shinhwa members calming Andy down. I walk towards them. "Thank God you're here!" Minwoo said. "Guys. Can you please put him inside my car?  I'm going to bring him home." Hyesung and JunJin grab Andy by their shoulders and put him gentyly inside my car and Andy screams. "Let's have one more round!" And then pass out again. I asked Hyesung how many bottle he drinks. And he said 7. I shake my head. Then I drive back home

I grab Andy's right arm and wrap it on my neck. I bring him slowly upstairs. Hell. Hes heavy as fuccc. I put him on the bed inside the guest room in my apartment.. He's fast asleep. I switch off the light and close the door. I walk towards my room. And go to sleep. I have work tomorrow anyway.