Chapter 31

I woke up late today cause it was Saturday morning. I usually woke up at 7 but now I woke up at 9. Kinda late. I guess. I got up and tie my hair. As I look myself in the mirror. My eyes looks horrible. I wash my face. And got out from my bedroom. As I was drinking water I saw a note on the table. It said

Let's take a time off. Im sorry cause I didn't understand you better. Let's part for a while. Let time fix it.

I tried to stay strong . I tried to hold back my tears. I cried a lot yesterday. So I shouldn't cry today. Aish. I thought I want to get out from the house today. To get some air. But now Im not in the mood. Aish. I'll just clean the house today. Its better to do something to brush Andy out of my mind for a while. But i'll start later. Im going to sleep some more.

As I got into my room. My phone rings. And its Zach who calls me.

Zach:Good morning Ai. Are you doing anything today?
Ai:Not good morning to you. And why the hell should I tell you?
Zach:I want to bring you to Daegu today. There's a really nice restaurant there. I thought I should bring you.
Ai:Well. You don't have to bring me with you. I'm fine. And thanks for inviting. I have things to do today. Bye.
Zach:Wait! Wait! How about going to a mall today? I'll treat you on whatever you want to buy.
Ai:No thanks. Bye.

I hang up the phone. Jeez. I'm so fucking annoyed by this. Ahhh! I don't know anymore. I just want to have a blissful second sleep! But I can't sleep. So I decided to just clean the house.

I spent about 4 hours cleaning. I took a rest. I sit on the couch and take a deep breath. Its 2:30 pm now. What should I do? I'm kinda bored after cleaning the house. Suddenly my phone rings. And what a surprise Eric called me.

Eric:Hello Ai?
Ai:yeah Eric?
Eric:Are you busy today?
Ai:Oh no. I just finished cleaning the house so I've got nothing to do.
Eric:Good. Okay. So I heard about your argument with Andy. You guys want to take a time off?
Ai:He's the one who wants to take a time off not me.
Eric:Okay. Okay. Chill. So Andy is kinda in a bad mood today. He didn't talk to us at all. He didn't even say a word today which kinda bothers me. So umm. You need to be ready.
Ai:Ready for what?
Eric:He's an alcoholic Ai. He'll drink 7 bottles of soju tonight and will come crashing at your house. And he will be super aggressive. So be careful. And please don't call the cops. He's still your boyfriend right?
Ai:Jeez. Fine. Okay. whatever. But am I gonna be fine?
Eric:I hope so. Call us if your really need us okay?
Ai:Okay. Thanks Eric. Bye.

Somehow I feel scared.