Chapter 22

I arrived at the office. And there's a lot of people when I arrived there. Ah fuck. Do I have something today? There's nothing about a meeting early in the morning. Oh no. Doctor Han is here. I looked at Rieul. "Dr.Ai. Dr.Han and the other doctors are waiting for you." I nod. "Thank you Rieul."  She gave me my white coat. And Rieul assist the doctors to my office. "Well. Its a pleasure to meet you Dr.Han."I shake his hands. Wow. Nice grip. He look very handsome if you see him up close. Hes the top psychologist professor in the world world. Currently rank number 2. Number one is Dr.Priscilla from Ireland. My most favorite idol of all. I shake the other doctor's hand too. "Its a pleasure to meet you too Dr.Ai. I heard that you love to study about syndromes. Which is why I gave you the autism case. Its hard is it? Dr Annika couldn't complete the case so she ask me to passed it over to you. And you'll have yourself a partner for this case." A partner? "A partner?" "Yes. A partner. Your partner will be here soon. He's a little bit late." So we talk and talk. And discussed about the case. When Rieul knocks and walks in with a man. Lord. I think you can kill me now. Please. Now. Now is the time.

Dr Han stands up. "Dr.Ai. Meet Dr.Zach Thompson. He's my brother's grandson. He just arrived here from Malaysia. He will be your partner for this case. He's the same age as you. And I think you'll get along well with each other. Dr.Zach's office is at Axi's Psychological Center. You two will be coming to my psychological center at Han Psychological center for the case. Because the patient is there. Okay. I must be going now. Get to know each other." Dr.Han laughs a bit. But I didn't. And off he goes. Now its me..with the devil. Fuck.

"You're a psychologist now?" Zach sits on the sofa. "Well. I major in psychology department back at UniKL. Like you." He smiles sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. "Well. whatever. Off you go to your office. I got a lot of work to do." "Hey hey slow down. The old man said to get to know each other." I glared at him. "That old man is the second in rank for the top Psychology Professors. If hes my granduncle. I would have make him proud by try to catch up to him. Unlike you whose using him to get a job for you." "Control your damn temper woman. If you don't chill out. No one will. I can use this chance to get you back. You know I deserve you more than that Korean guy." I laugh sarcastically. "You don't deserve me you ass hole. For what you did to me? Nu uh. I'm not going to make the same mistake twice. Andy deserve me. And I love him. And nothing will change that. I won't give you a second chance. No. Not ever. Now. Get out of my office before I spray pepper spray on your fucking shitty face."

He stands up and leaves. Yeah bitch. Go away. Fucking go away. Oh my god. I rather clean the horse stable than getting back together with him. "Dr.Ai. your first patient of the day is here." I pressed the intercom. "Bring him in." Let's get back to work. I can't wait to come home and tell Andy about this.