Chapter 41

The morning goes as the other usual morning. Appointments, counseling,reviewing,researching. As I would do everyday at work. But today feels like totally different. I took a time out for a couple of hours after finishing some reports. I went outside to the rooftop of the building. Took a sip of the fresh coffee that Rieul made for me. I kept thinking about Andy's words last night. "You're gonna regret it if you don't call them to tell about us." Will I feel regret about not telling the family about the marriage? Well I guess eloping is really bad then according to my friends back in Malaysia. I let a long sigh. Then suddenly somebody open the door to the rooftop. Of course. Looks whose here my work partner,Zach.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" It's kinda cold here." Zach asked while stands beside me. "If you're here trying to win me again and again and again. It ain't gonna work. Give up. There's no point on continuing it. And why the fuck are you at my office?" Then Zach scoffs. "I was thinking of bringing you get a lunch. And then go to Professor Han's office. But i guess we're not getting it. Look I know you're still mad but let's just remember the old memories. Me and you toge-" I cut him off. "I'm getting married Zach. I'm getting married soon." Then I look at him. He was in awe. Then suddenly he laughs. "Hahahahahaha. You're getting married? Don't use that just to get me away from you. It's not worki-" then I showed him the ring. He was speechless. He blinked for a couple of times. "Just fucking why Ai? You've been dating him for just a couple of months. Only 4 months plus to be exact. Me and you dated for like 3 years! Its not even a year Ai! Wake the fuck up! He might want to use you for freak sake! He's an oldie! He's like 35 years old! You're 24 years old! There's a lot of age gap differences. Think about this twice Ai. Please. I want the best for you." Then I make the ppfft sound. "So you think you're the best for me? Does your age means you're a mature type of person? Oh please. Just stop Zach. Seriously. I'm done with you. Our 3 years together wasn't enough to compare how my 4 months of relationship with Andy. Those 3 years isn't even worth of remember. Don't be an asshole who spits his saliva on the ground and lick it back. And Andy is a good person.  Hes the type of person when his ex wants him back, He'll discuss with his ex and end it with good terms cause he loves me than ever. Unlike you,you have me in the palm of your hands,then why would you let go of me when I let you in my heart? Its too late now. Don't you get it? Stop. Please. Me and you? Its over. Over. Its fucking over Zach." Then I walk away. But he grab a hold of my hand. "You're all I wanted Ai." I let go of his hand. "Let me remind you that this was what you wanted."  And went back to my office. Goodness hell. This is really stressing me out. I forgot to call dad. To tell him. Well I should call him. The sooner I get married,the better. I better rush this.