Chapter 44

Andy's POV

And done. My work is finished. Wow. Omg. I take too much time. I better go get Ai so we can go home. But suddenly my phone rings.

Junjin:Andy! Where are you!?
Andy:I'm at the studio. I'm on my way down. I'll be there in a couple of minutes.
Junjin:Omg Andy get down here fast! Ai got shot in the chest. Minwoo called the ambulance. Just hurry!
Andy:What!?

Omg. What the hell. I leave my things. And ran down by the stairs. And there were people gathering downstairs. I ran past them. Push them out of the way. And then i saw blood. Fucking blood everywhere. Omg. And then I look at the someone whose on the stretcher. Its my Ai. And then I ran to her. But a police hold me down. "Sir. This is a restricted place. Please back off." He said. And then I screamed. "That's my fiancé! Let me go!" And then the police let me go. And then I ran to Ai. I caress her face. She's been put an oxygen mask. I asked one of the medical team. "Is she gonna be okay?" And then he just said. "We'll have to see when we're at the hospital." And then they took her away to the hospital. I got on my knees. Eric help me out. I hug him. "Hyung. What if she dies?" I cried uncontrollably. Eric strokes my back. "She'll be okay. Don't worry. She'll be fine." And that doesn't help at all. I kept crying. Hyesung puts his hand on my shoulders. "Hey. I find out which hospital she's going. Let's go. I'll send you."