Chapter 51

I cried uncontrollably in the taxi. I want to love Andy but I can't. I'm so scared if the both of us get hurt. I want to keep loving him. But I can't. Even after all I've been through,I can't seem to keep loving him. I have to  move on after this. I cried until I reach Andy's apartment.

I packed my things..and then I found a small box. It contains some Polaroids of us. Our pictures. I smile and cry at the same time. After I finished packing, I grab my car keys and then take a very last look of Andy's place. And went out.

I drive back to my apartment. Do I have to move out from my apartment? It contains so many memories of our happy times,sad times. Andy didn't even chase after me. Well. I guess we're better off without each other. Its better this way. He'll be okay without me. He'll go back to Madeline. I hope that bitch is okay after I finally let go of Andy. And as for that jerk who shoot me. I hope he rots in hell. I'm gonna be fine. Its okay. It'll be fine.

After a few hours after the breakup,I snuggle myself with some snacks. Sweets and chips and popcorns and movies. Anything that'll make Andy erased from my mind. I switched off my phone. So no one is able to contact me...

Ding dong~

Eh? Is it Andy? I hope not. I went over to the camera to see whose outside. And its IU. What is she doing here? I opened the door.

"Alohaaaaaaaa. I just got back from the shooting in Hawaiiiiiii. I brought you some stuff from there." She gave me some souvenirs and head to the couch. "Oh girlllll. You can't believe that I encountered some crazy psychos there. They were all wanted to take pictures with me. Well I'm okay with the pictures. They keep pulling me. Urghhh. Crazies. So how are yo- OMG! were you crying? Omg what's up?! Did something happened?! Your  eyes are swollen as hell. Really." Ai swoosh over to me. She drag me to sit down with her. "I broke up with Andy.." I said with a sad tone. "Why?! I heard from the Shinhwa sunbaes that you were all lovey dove. And I even heard about you getting married. What's up now?" IU asked. I look down..take a deep breath. "He has an ex. Whose overly obsessed with him. She sent assasin to kill me just because she wants Andy for herself. Look at this. I nearly died." I showed her my scar from the shooting accident. IU gasped. "It happened last week. You weren't here. And then today. I followed Andy to work. And I saw that assassin again. He said that. I need to stay away from Andy to guaranteed both of our safety. And I just can't bear it any longer. I love Andy. I really do. But I don't want the both of us getting hurt. So its better for the both of us stay away from each other. Life keeps getting in the way." I said while leaning my head on the sofa. "But Ai..if you really do love him,why would you give up on him. You should have just love him. Keep loving him. Even though, Life keeps getting in the way,all you need to is to push forward. You shouldn't have broken up with him." IU said. But I only kept quiet. "Its too late now anywày. The more we go apart. The better." I said. IU only keep quiet. "Have you eaten yet? You can't eat all this junks. I'll cook for you." And then IU went up the kitchen to cook. I only stare at the wall. And I keep remembering Andy. A drop of tear come out.