Chapter 3

Bless me bless me bless me. My work is done. And its on time. I can finally get my ass to Starbucks on this very beautiful day. Well. My car is always parked beside the entrance. I don't like walking too much. And besides it's raining so its easier to park there. First come first serve anyway. I start the engine. And begin to drive to the Starbucks near my apartment. Apparently. A lot of my neighbors there saw some artist buying their coffee like Lee Sang Yoon,Kang Haneul,even Lee Kwang soo was there. But I never have the chance to meet a celebrity. Cause I'm always at the office. It takes about 20 minutes from the office to my apartment. So its quite near. I always listen to some Kpop songs. I'm a fan of Shinhwa. Their song Don't Cry is the best song i've ever heard. I'm a big of Andy though. He's cute,adorable yet a silly guy. He's 35 years old. But he's not married. I wonder why?

Well after 20 minutes long drive with some deep thinking, I arrived. I usually just park in the parking lot in my apartment because its only takes 1 minutes to walk from here. I just need to bring my umbrella. And I'm set to go. Well the favorite part while in the Starbuck is you smell the coffee bean brewing. I love the smell very much. The Baristas are very friendly too. "Hi. Welcome to Starbucks. What would you like to have?"
"Umm. I would like the chocolate chip. With cream. And a venti size. Thank you." "What's your name?" "Ai. A-I." "That will be 8900 won." I hand her the cash and said thank you politely. And I waited for my coffee. After they call my name to pick up the coffee. I head upstairs and pick a seating place beside the window. So I could see the rain. I took a seat in the corner where there's not a lot of people. I started reading my book and drink a bit of chocolate chip. And I was so engrossed with the vibes that I literally spent about 1 hour and a half in there. I look at my watch and its already 7pm. I thought that I should stay for a while. But i think I should probably head on home. So I got up. And while walking I searched for my umbrella in the bag. Its so small when you fold it. So I just put it in bag.

But accidentally. I hit someone cause I didn't look in front. And guess what. Its Andy. From Shinhwa! I bowed when I said sorry. I said sorry like a jillion times.
"Omo! I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there. I am really sorry. Are you hurt?! Are you okay?!" Andy flustered. "Gwaenchana"(its okay in Korean). I'm fine don't worry. Are you okay though?" I nod. "Yes. I am fine. Umm. I should go. I'm so sorry." I bowed and leave. Damnitttttt. I should have taken a photo! Its like a rare moment for me! But instead I just walk it off. I might walk into him again maybe if fate allows us. So I just head on back to my apartment.