Chapter 2

Bless me cause' its Friday. And what's more awesome is that i'll be able to went home early today even though I'm still packed with work. But I'm happy. I'll get my favorite chocolate chip coffee at Starbucks and i'll read my book there. And bless me again. Cause its raining. Blessed. Today is gonna be a peaceful day for me. But right now. Its only 3:15pm. Got another 2 hours and a quarter till Im off work. But right now. I'm packed with work. And a lot of people came to see me today. So i need to figure their next solutions for them. That's what psychologist do. Its tiring. But I'm relieved that some people wants to change themselves into something better. But Lord kill me right now. Cause I think I'm gonna die before home greets me.
"Ms.Ai??" Damnit. That scares me for a while. "Rieul. A knock on the door would be nice." Now she's bowing and bowing to ask for forgiveness. I hate when people do that. It's just a small mistake. They can just say sorry and say it won't happen again. "Sorry! Sorry Ms.Ai!" "Sweetie. Its okay. Just make sure it won't happen again. Now what did you want to tell me?"
"Its about your patient Mr.Lee Dokgu. He wants to stop the treatment." Never in my whole life a patient of mine stops a treatment! I've been a successful psychologist and I won't let this one slide! He just can't stop the treatment without consulting to me first! "Wait what?! He stopped the treatment?" "Yes. Apparently he called me about 5 minutes ago saying he wants to stop the treatment, I told him to call you first. But he doesn't want to. Do you want to call him?" "Yes please.  And give me his file. I need to look at his progress for the treatment I last gave him." "Okay Ms.Ai." What in the hell is going on? I thought it was going so well. Why stopped now?  "Here is the file you requested." "Thank you,Rieul. You may go." Okay let's see. Well there's nothing wrong. He had done so many progress. And there's improvement. But the treatment is not done yet. Nope. This can't happen. At least give me a reasonable excuse why you want to stop this. Its best for me to call him.

Ai:Hello? Is this Mr.Lee Dokgu?
Mr.Lee Dokgu: Yes this is he.Who is calling?
Ai:I'm Dr.Ai from the Elizabeth Psychological Centre. You called my secretary today saying you want to stop the treatment?
Mr.Lee Dokgu:I've paid for the treatment.
Ai:Mr.Lee. This is not about the payment. Why did you want to stop? You're making progress. And there has been improvements. Why stop?
Mr.Lee Dokgu: I've chose to stop. Cause I can't do it anymore. But thank you for helping me. You've done such a great job. I hope you can understand.
Ms.Ai:Well.. Okay. But if you change your mind please call me..

It was going so so so well. But I hope it turns out well for him. Well. I've better keep this file then. I love it when its time to push this button on the phone. It connects with the front table where Rieul sits. Its the way to call her so I don't have to shout. Lol. "Rieul,come in for a while." "Okay."
I love how Rieul dress today. She's just a secretary but she's doing her job pretty good so far.
*knock knock*
"Come in." "Yes?" "Thanks for the knocking." "Hahahah okay." "So keep this file. Don't  throw it away yet. Apparently he stopped. And I think I should just let him go." The way Rieul nods looks kinda cute. "Okay then. You may go." Okay. So. Continue. Okay i'll just be packed up with work till 5.

Author's Note.
I just fucking realize that this chapter didn't come out when I published it last time. Sorry folks. My bad..I deeply apologize.