Chapter 6

Okay. Its 5 o clock. I better get ready. I'll take a shower first. This is what I like about showers actually. I do take showers a lot. But the best thing about being in the shower is that you get to think a lot. Like you can have your deep thoughts in it. And I do take long showers. Cause there's just a lot of place to clean y know? But the longest time taken is washing the hair. Since my hair is very long, I need to  be very thorough. Okay so I'm done. See? I take about like 40 minutes in the shower.

I need to dry my hair and do the hairbrading. So after that's done, I'll be putting on some makeup. I usually do the natural make up. And I just put on some lipstick and then done. Well. That took about 50 minutes. So I'm left with 30 minutes left. That's the time when i'll be putting my new dress. I'm still right about that evil princess though. I look like one. Okay. So where's the black handbag I bought last time?And wheres the black shoes...I rustled through my closet and I found the bag. Its still in good condition though. Good. Good. Now where's the shoes...I rustled through my shoe rack. And yes. The black high heels..I've kept it for special occasion. Alright. Why look at that. Its already seven. I should go down. I hope that this blind date will go well. I wonder why he wants to date a non celebrity though?

So I walked towards the front entrance of my apartment. And accidentally I dropped my hand bag because the one who I saw in front of me the entrance is..Andy..from Shinhwa..did he come for me...or...oh no! He's walking towards me! Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. Whatdoido whatdoido whatdoido. He pick up my handbag. And said.."Ms.Ai?" I just confidently said "Yes?" That fucking gorgeous smile just.. "I'm your date for tonight. Shall we go?" He offers his hand like a dazzling prince would do. Oh hell yeah. I hold his hand..fuck yeah. THANK YOU IU! He opens the door of the car for me. And he starts driving after he entered the car. There was a silence for a while but he breaks it. "So I've heard from IU that you're a psychologist. Am I right?" "Ahhh yes. I work at The Elizabeth Psychological Center." Andy nods. "Interesting. Do you actually know me?" I just nod. "Well yes Mr.Andy. You're a rapper and you're the youngest in your group. Your real name is Lee Sun Ho and I believe that you're 35 years old. That's all I know about you actually. I'm a fan of you. And I listen to your songs. But I rarely listen to them now. I've been busy working you see. I meet a lot of patients everyday. The only time I get for myself is on Saturday and Sunday. Thus,Mr.Andy,you pick the right day. I was quite baffled when you say you wanted to do a blind date with me. Is there any particular reason?" Oh hell yes. Like a sir! Now he just smirks. Creepeh. "Well Ms.Ai. you don't need to be formal with me. And yes. The things you know about me are true. And thank you for being my fan. Actually. I've been invited to be a guest on a show. And IU was there. Before the show starts,the guest gathered to talk with each other,one of our guest Jang Geun Suk ask me whether I have a girlfriend or not. And he ask me when I'm getting married  and then i  said that I don't have any girlfriend yet and then I said I want to get married quickly because i've been alone for quite some time. And I do want to have a baby just like the other couples. And then IU said that she would set a blind date for me. So after the show ended. IU recommend you as my blind date partner. To be honest Ms.Ai,you suit my taste. You're a very mature lady from what I see." Hahahahaha. Lol. He said I'm very mature. But I'm actually not muahahahaha.