Chapter 45

I felt dizzy when I woke up. And I saw a light. Its a very bright. Bruh. Am I in heaven? Wheres the Angel though? Ahhhh. My chest hurts. The next thing I knew. My vision is cleared. And I see that Andy is sleeping beside me. I think I'm in a Hospital knowing that an IV is plunging right into my veins. Ouch. My chest really hurts. I can't get up. I can't feel my legs. What the fuck. Am I paralyzed?!?!! Oh no. Seriously? My sudden struggling woke Andy up.

"Omg! You're up. Ai you're up!" He started to hold my face. He carress it. Omg. I missed him. And the next thing,he cried. Tears of joy perhaps. I wiped his tears. "I thought you were going to die. What the hell is wrong with you? You were in a coma for a very long time Ai!" Andy said. I was so shocked. I was in awe. "Wait seriously? How long?" I curiously asked. "For about a week and a half now. Your family came here about a week ago. But they went back to Malaysia. You were in a coma for so long. The doctor didn't expect you to be like that. They only assumed you were in shocked. You were sleeping a for a long time." Andy said. I only kept quiet. Speechless as fuck. And to be honest. I can't remember why and how was I in a coma. "Why am I here? Did something happen to me?" I asked. And Andy looks so shocked. "You don't know what happened to you? You were shot in the chest. Somebody tried to kill you!" My head is spinning like crazy. The vision suddenly came back to me.

Some guy were aiming his gun at me. He whispers "She said goodbye and sorry." And then he pulled the trigger. I drop down. And the pain was excruciating.. Its like the grim reaper is pulling my soul out of me. And then I blacked out.

"I remember it now. Did you find who the killer is?" I asked. Andy shakes his head. "No the police can't continue the investigation without you. So you'll be asked some questions from them. Regarding about the attempt murder. But right now. I'm sure you can't get up since you've been in bed all day. So you need to a therapy session." I nod. "Were you here the whole time?" I asked. "Yeah. I've been here all day. But not everyday. There are some day that I can't come accompany you cause of the comebacks preparations. And you know the live concerts. But im here now. Don't worry. I won't let you out of my sight anymore. And my mom gave you this bracelet." Andy holds my wrist and show it to me. Its a cute little bracelet. "Aww. She gave me this when I was in a coma?" Andy nods. And he pulls me into his arms. "I missed you." I hug him tightly in return. I miss you more than ever Andy. I thought I was dead too.

The doctor and a nurse walks in. "Ahhhh. I see you're finally up. Well Ms.Ai. I never expected you to be in a coma for over a week. So let's get you check up. Are you okay? Are you feeling any better? Any pain right now?" I shakes my head. "Well beside the headache and the painful chest pains. I'm better. Thank you." The doctor nods. "Well okay then. I'll assign you to the therapy session. You can't get up right now." I nod. "Thank you doctor." He nods and let himself out. I looked at Andy. "When can I get out of here?" He snaps. "Are you nuts? You're still in recovery. Stay here while you can! Jeez. I can't let my bride to marry me when she's still sick." I laugh. And then got serious. "We're still pursuing the marriage?" He nods. "Of course. But after your recovery."