My Brother ( Nash Grier fanfiction)

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 

Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of Nash screaming. Really Nash? Really? Once I got up I tucked my curly golden brown hair behind my ear. I was in socks, a bra and under wear, and a long red plaid button down. I opened my bedroom door and walked across to his bedroom. I turned the knob, Nash was wearing a purple wig, I tight shirt and a...... Bra?

"Is that mine?" I say in my raspy morning voice.

"Oh. Ya I borrowed it." He gave me that Nash smile as he continued on with what he was doing.

"Why were you screaming?" I say rubbing my eyes.

"Oh, it's for one of my vines." He says holding out his phone once more.

I roll my eyes as I tiptoe over to Skylynn's room. I creak the door a little and peek in. She's asleep. I swear that 4 year old can sleep through anything.

"Your just lucky you didn't wake anyone up!" I scowl at him.

"I woke you up!" He smirks.

I stick out my tongue as I walk back into my room. I grab some clothes and a towel as I make my way into the bathroom. After undressing I step into the shower.

I wash my hair. Shampoo. Conditioner. Then I wash my body. Soap. When I step out I wrap myself with a towel. Once I dried my self off I started to blow dry my hair. Once all of that was done I threw on a superman t-shirt and some skinny jeans. I left my hair down, leaving curly strands of hair to fall in front of my face. I wasn't much of a makeup person so today I just went with some mascara and red lipstick.

When I walked out I saw Skylynn sitting on my bed with Nash to her right.

"Hey you!" I say going up to her and poking her stomach.

This made her giggle a little. "Tell her what you want." Nash said to Skylynn.

"Can you make me breakfast please?" She says in the cutest little kid voice.

"Sure." I say as I grab her hand and we walk to the kitchen.

I sit her down on the couch and turn on some cartoons. Nash comes and sits down.

"Why couldn't you make her breakfast?!" I say looking over to him.

(They're both 16.)

"Ya, ya. I'm not the cook you are. And with mom and dad gone to Denmark I figure you can make the meals." He says fiddling with his thumbs.

Our parents are visiting Denmark to see one of our sick relatives, but they're staying till the relative gets better so they figure to keep us here so we don't miss school. Thanks for that.

(Again just go with it)

When I finish making Skylynn's eggs I call her over. She lifts her arms up so Nash can pick her up and put her on the seat.

Once I hand it to her she grabs her fork. "Thank you Bella." She says in the little kid voice of hers.

"Your welcome." I say nodding.

"Hey I'm gonna invite some friends over while Skylynn is at that birthday party." Nash says looking up from his phone.

"Oh, that reminds me I can't drive her there you have to." I say turning the tv off.

"Okkkkk." He says with a fake sigh as Skylynn giggles.

"What are you doing today?" He says as he gets up from the chair he was sitting in.