XXXIX. - Mr. Jealous -

"Mommy, bibili lang ako ng pizza." Anthony told Maine a few minutes after they got to the mall. Her eyes widened and she quickly looked at him.

"Eh, may barbecue pa sa bahay ah."

"Eh, nag-crave po ako sa Pizza ah."

Maine just let out a sigh and allowed him to buy some. She also asked her other kids if they want pizza. Jacob is the only one who said yes and so he and Anthony walked away from the group.

"Athena, Thirdy ... why can't you be more like Anthony? Walang harot sa buhay, puro pagkain lang."

"Mom, I'm sure may tinatago din yan." Thirdy whispered.

"Hay naku. Ricardo, bakit ang haharot ng mga anak natin?" she asked RJ.

"Kasi maharot kayo?" Thirdy asked back and RJ chuckled.

"That was a good one, son."

"Ay jusko, mag-tatay nga kayo." she said. The four of them then went straight to the boutique where she saw the two models along with a man waiting for them.

"Good Evening." she greeted and the man turned out. Maine's heart dropped after she saw who it is.

"Kevin?"

"Maine? Uy! Long time no see!"

---

Anthony and Jacob went straight ot their favorite pizza place. The two young boys stood in front of the menu.

"What do you want?" he asked Jacob.

"Four cheese." his younger brother replied.

"Okay. Miss, pa order po ako. Isa pong slice ng four cheese tsaka tatlong slice nung New york." he said. A few minutes later, they got what they ordered. After paying for the pizza slices, the two stepped out and walked towards the boutique.

"Kuya, can I ask you something?"

"What is it, Jacob?"

"Ah, I forgot. Never mind."

"Sus, what is it nga?" Anthony asked again. Jacob was about to answer but then he pointed towards the Boutique's direction. The young Faulkerson looked and saw their family leaving along with the guests. Anthony held Jacob's hand and they ran towards them.

--

RJ tried his best not to get jealous, but there was something about the Kevin guy that really icked him. A few minutes after they got home, he decided to ask Maine a couple of questions.

"Love?"

"Oh?"

"Who's Kevin?"

"Oh, he's an old friend."

"Old friend? Bakit di ko siya kilala?" he asked, the level of suspicion and jealousy he has in him is steadily rising.

"Ay naku, kailangan bang kilala mo lahat?" she asked and he slowly nodded.

"Fine, I met him nung nag seminar ako for the business. Okay na?"

RJ pouted, his eyes are fixed on hers. Maine let out a sigh and held his ahnd. She's trying her best not to laugh at his cuteness.

"Kala ko ba di ka marunong mag-selos? Tsaka, anak na niya yung isa dun sa models. Wala ka namang dapat ipag-alala." he heard her say.

"Di naman talaga ... eh yung mukhang korentang mokong na yun, kanina pa pumoporma sa'yo eh. I saw the way he looked at you, walang respeto." he said.

"Ay sus, nagseselos si Ricardo ko, ang cute mo no." Maine told him and RJ quickly blushed.

"What? hindi kaya."

"Aysus, kasi gwapo si Kevin no? May muscles, may abs at kahit medyo matanda ng konti eh mukha pa ring bata." she uttered, teasing him.

"What? I'm Richard Faulkerson Jr., I'm the epitome of hotness ... okay? Hindi ako marunong mag-selos dahil I know I'm better than them." he said, trying not to sound defensive at all.

"Eh bakit ang pula ng tenga mo? Ricardo, my loves ... wala ka dapat ipag-selos kay Kevin. kung gusto mo, punta ka sa lahat ng meetings namin." Maine offered.

"What for? Love, di ako nagseselos okay? Nayaybangan lang ako dun sa Kevin na yun. Katulad kanina, pwede namang hindi siya humawak sa arm mo pero humawak siya. Alam ko yung galawan ng mga loko loko."

"RJ ... Ricardo ... buntis ako oh, di pa ba enough na message yun o repellant sa mga dapat pagselosan?And besides, kanino ba ako? Sa'yo lang naman ako di ba? And you're right, hot ka ... macho ... sexy ... malaki yung ..."

"Yung ano?" he asked right away.

"Yung tiwala sa sarili ... may soft lips ... mabait ... may mahabang ..."

"Menggay."

"Ano? di pa naman tapos eh .... mahabang pasensiya .... may matabang ..."

"Jusko po."

"Puso, Richard." she said, trying her best not to laugh. RJ just let out a sigh and pulled her in his arms.

"Fine, I admit. Medyo nagselos ako pero moment of weakness lang yun, ikaw kasi kahinaan ko eh." he whispered.

"Hay naku, I can't believe this ... nagseselos asawa ko."

"Love?" he asked.

"Ano yun?"

"Nagke-crave ako."

"Buntis ka?" she asked and he pulled away.

"Huh, hindi ... gusto ko lang kumain."

"Ng ano?"

"Turon." he said with a smile on his face. Maine let out a sigh and placed her hand on her forehead.

"Jusko Ricardo, hating gabi ... san ka hahanap ng turon ngayon?"

"Ay, ako nga pala meron." he said, smirking at her.

"Huh?"

"I have turon ... mataba ... mahaba at matamis na turon."

"And harot mo talaga ... ene be?"

--

A few minutes after Athena got back to her own room, her phone started ringing. She looked at the screen and saw the name of her boyfriend.

"Hi, babe." he greeted right away.

"What? Napano ka?" she asked.

"Tita Amanda wants to meet your parents. Nasabi ko kasi sa kanila na cool yung parents mo." he said and that quickly made her nervous.

"Ke-kelan naman?"

"Tomorrow, she wants to meet them tomorrow."

---

Thirdy let out a sigh before he sat on the edge of his bed. He tried to calla nd text Emery several times but she never responded. The young guy is worried that her family problem has escalated to an overwhelming level.

Suddenly, his phone started ringing. Thirdy looked down and saw Jack's name on the screen.

"Hey man." he said.

"Nasa bahay ka ba?" Jack asked.

"Yep, why?"

"I'm on my way, jan muna ako matutulog."

"Again, why?" Thirdy asked before letting out a grunt.

"Fuck you, nakalimutan mo na. May project tayo sa Calculus, bukas na ipa-pass."

"Really? shit."

---

Amanda X Maine & RJ on the next chapter. stay tuned :) x