XXIV. - Kids -

"What do you want?" RJ asked Amanda. His former flame smirked and fixed her position in the chair. 

"I just wanna catch up." 

"Too bad, I ain't got time for that. You can now go." he said, turning his eyes from her. 

"Oh come on Richard. No need to be hostile. As far as I can remember, di ka naman ganiyan dati." she said. RJ already clenched his fists, he's definitely not in the mood to talk to her. 

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Remember seven years ago when I sent you a message on Facebook and we started talking again? You were having problems with Maine that time. I remember you telling me that you're starting to think that maybe you two weren't meant to be after all." 

"But we got through that problem and now we're stronger than ever. You're no longer relevant Amanda, you should leave." he said. 

" What if I don't want to?" she asked and his heart dropped. 

"What if I call the guards on you?" 

"What if Maine sees your messages?" she asked back. RJ let out a sigh and asked her what she wants. Amanda grinned and gave him a 7-digit number. 

"No way." he said. 

"Then I'll just go tell Maine. Richard, I'll forward you my bank account. You have twenty four hours or else this gets out." she said before leaving his office. RJ pounded the table so hard his fists hurt. 

"That bitch." 

---

"Athena!" her friend yelled. She turned her head and saw that she's being signaled to go outside. 

Athena went out of the classroom and saw her boyfriend holding a guitar and sporting a sweet smile on his otherworldly attractive face. Tanner took a deep breath and started singing James Arthur's "Say You Won't Let Go" to her. Her heart fluttered at the sound of his equally sweet yet manly voice. 

She smiled and he smiled back. Suddenly, at least a dozen other students started giving her red roses. The young girl giggled and covered her mouth with the flowers she received. 

After Tanner finished the song, he stood up straight and everyone went wild. Slwoly, he made his way towards her. 

"Happy Monthsary, Mi Amore." he whispered, pressing his soft lips against her ears. 

"Happy Monthsary too ... Mi Amore." she replied. Tanner pulled her in and kissed her forehead and their spectators went wild. 

Athena smiled and hugged him as tight as she can. 

---

"Ano baon mo?" Jack asked Thirdy after they found their seats in the cafeteria.

"Mom made me sandwiches, you want one? How about you babe?" Thirdy then asked, turning his face towards Emery who is busy looking at Hazel. The young Faulkerson gulped, he's already suspecting that something bad will happen between the two. 

"Sure." she said before adding "Talagang inuna mo pa si Jack no? Nagseselos na ako." 

"Oh come on here." Thirdy said and pulled her close to him. Her smile really entices the young guy that's why he's almost always trying his bets to remain calm or else his manly part will come alive. 

"So ... we're only half day today ... may lakad ba kayo?" Jack asked them. 

"Sa bahay lang. Movie marathon tayong tatlo." Thirdy suggested.