V. - Chances -

"Love, are you alright?" RJ asked Maine, pulling her out of her own thinking world.

"Yeah ... it's just that I can't stop thinking about Thirdy. I still think he's doing something behind our back." she replied, still can't remove her mind from the condom and picture incident. RJ just let out a sigh and hugged her tightly.

"Oh come on love. Thirdy's responsible enough to know what's right and what's wrong." he whispered in her ear.

Maine smiled for a moment but still, her mind is stuck on the same thought. She then turned and faced RJ.

"Love, am I just being paranoid?" she asked.

"Maybe. Trust your son , and all that uncertainty will leave you." he replied. Maine smiled and kissed his forehead.

"What was that for?"

"For being the best husband any wife can ever ask for." she replied, wanting him to know who  he important he is in her life.

"Aww, stop thatyou're making me blush." he replied before pulling her in for a quick kiss.

"Ewww ... " a familiar voice said. They turned around and saw Jacob standing by the door and looking at them. Maine giggled and signaled her youngest to come in. The boy then ran all the way to her. 

"Mommy, why are you kissing Daddy?"

"Nothing. Do you want Mommy to kiss you too?" she asked back. Jacob quickly moved hsi head from side to side.

"How about Daddy?" RJ asked, hoping for a yes.

"Ewww." he replied, making RJ and Maine laugh their asses off.

"You know love, I'm starting to think he doesn't really like me at all." she heard her husband whisper.

"That's not true. Jacob is just a Mama's boy ... right?" she then asked, turning to her son who is sitting on her lap. The young boy nodded, and she smiled for it.

"See? he's just a kid."

"Jacob, do you like Daddy?" RJ asked, the young kid nodded.

"Who do you like more ... Mommy or Daddy?" Maine asked, teasing RJ.

"Mommy."

"What if Daddy buys you a robot?" RJ asked.

"Daddy." Jacob replied with a huge grin on his face.

"Hey that's unfair! Mommy will cook you all your favorite foods."

"Mommy."

"Ugh, this is pointless. Come on Jakey , let's play on the beach." RJ said and carried their youngest up in his arms. Maine just smiled and watched them walk away.

---

Thirdy took a deep breath before he approached Emery. They've been spending a lot of time together for the past couple of weeks, so much that they're now very comfortable with each other.

"Hey." he greeted using the coolest tone he has.

"Hello." she replied. Thirdy's heart jumped after seeing her gorgeous smile, he grinned and stood next to her.

"What are you doing?"

"Pinterest, searching for a great hipster inspired room." she replied. Thirdy gulped, he has a hipster inspired room.

"I can help you." he suddenly said.

"What?'

"I have a hipster .... a bit you know ... hipster/alternative room. I can help you with that." he said, barely getting the words out of his mouth.