VIII. - How To Make A Baby -

Thirdy was about to come in but Maine told him to stay outside. After Athena got inside the house, his Mom walked out and told him that they'll do a night beach walk. Thirdy then nodded and quickly removed his shoes. His hands kept on shaking and his voice continued to tremble. After placing his shoes and backpack on a nearby bench, Maine and Thirdy started making their way towards the beach. 

"Thirdy, alam mo naman siguro kung bakit ako strict sa iyo di ba?" Maine asked him. 

"Yup. It's because you're worried that history will repeat itself on me." 

"Yes, exactly. 15 ka pa lang naman. You're supposed to be focused on your studies. Bawas bawas muna sa harot okay? Books before babies." 

"But I'm not maharot nga." Thirdy insisted.

"Hindi ba talaga? Eh ano yung?" 

"Yung 'How To make A Baby'? Mom, that's an assignment for my biology class." 

"I don't think so." Maine answered, eyes still glued on the ocean right beside them. 

"Mom naman. You can ask Ms. Jenny about it ... she'll tell you the truth. " 

"Fine ... Thirdy ... I mean ... Richard Mallory Mendoza Faulkerson ... do you promise your mother na study ka muna at di ka agagwa ng isang bagay na pwedeng habang buhay mong pagsisihan?" 

"I promise Mom." Thirdy answered. Suddenly, Maine stopped him from walking and gave him a  tight hug. The young Faulkerson closed his eyes and hugged her back. Thirdy Faulkerson is now off his mother's watch list. 

--- 

RJ and Maine decided to tell their kids the pregnancy news the morning after. He held her wife's hand and smiled. 

 "Should we?" she asked. 

"Of course." he replied and then turned to their kids. 

"Guys ... your Mum has something to say." he said, giving Maine all the spotlight she will need. Mrs. Faulkerson took a deep breath and opened her mouth.

"I'm pregnant." 

"Really?" their fours kids asked at the same time, including Jacob. Maine and RJ nodded. Jacob, Anthony, Athena and Thirdy then all got up from chairs and rushed towards their mother. 

RJ smiled, he's definitely excited to be a Dad again. He then reached out for Jacob and hugged him tightly. 

"Ready to be a Kuya?" he whispered to his youngest son. 

"Yup." Jacob relied, nodding at the same time. 

"Come here ya cutie." RJ said and pulled him even closer. 

"Kung buntis si Mommy, san siya maglilihi?" Anthony asked.  

"Sa mangga." RJ replied, only to be pinched on the cheeks by Maine.

"Aray ko!" 

"Pag naglilihi kelanggan Mangga agad?" Maine asked. 

"Ba, love. Malay ko." RJ replied, rubbing his cheek. 

"Alam ko na Ricardo .... ikaw ang maglilihi para sa akin." 

"What?" 

---

A few minutes after children left, Maine found RJ's hands right on her hips. She then turned to see his still attractive face. 

"Blooming ka ngayon." she teased. 

"Ako pa talaga ah? You too my love." 

"Are you taking your meds?" she then asked, pertaining to his medication for his bipolar disorder. RJ nodded and smiled. 

"Are you sure? Ricardo please ... wag kang magsi-sikreto sakin ah?" she asked, worried that he may be already depressed. Maine noticed something wrong with RJ last night. At around 2:00 am she woke up and realized she's alone in their room. 

Thinking that he's just downstairs, Maine got up and took a peek to the floor below. But he wasn't there and so she quickly went down to investigate. There she saw RJ standing outside smoking a cigarette. And the last time he did that was years ago, back when his bipolar disorder is at it's all-time high. Back when he almost checked himself in a psych ward. 

That sight got her worried. But in order to avoid a confrontation, Maine quickly went back to their room and pretended she's been asleep the whole night. 

"I'm okay love, don't worry." 

"Promise yan Ricardo ah?" 

"Of course." 

They hugged for a moment before she pulled away. Maine then stood right in front of their huge glass wall and watched the morning sea. 

"Love, I have a question." RJ said and so she turned around. 

"Ano yun?" Maine asked. 

"Can we ... you know .. do it even if you're pregnant.?

"Do what?" Maine asked, clueless. 

"It." 

"Oh." she said, blushing a bit. 

"Is it alright?" RJ asked, now shirtless. Maine's eyes widened at the sigh of his washboard abs. 

"I think so." she replied, smirking at him. 

"Great ... are you in the mood? Because I am." he said and so she nodded. 

"Room or dito na lang?" Maine asked. 

"Sa labas." 

"Ricardo!" 

"Joke lang! Dito na lang." 

Maine grinned and slowly walked towards him. Slowly, she sat on his lap and kissed his forehead. 

"I love you." he whispered. 

"I love you most, Mr. Faulkerson." she answered, making him flash those otherworldly dimples of his. 

"Let's do it." 

--

Thirdy went to school with a smile on his face. After pulling up on the parking lot, he walked straight towards the lobby. As soon as he entered the classroom, dozens of heavy stares landed on him. 

Wondering, Thirdy looked around and saw people are quite. Jack is busy cramming for an assignment while Emery is still nowhere in sight. Brushing their weirdness off, he just shrugged it off and walked towards his seat. 

There his mouth fell open after he noticed a rose and a card waiting for him. He picked up the rose and opened the card. 

"To my dream man , love lots xoxo - S.A." that's what was written on the card. Thirdy closed it and looked around. He thought it was a joke but when everyone held on to their serious faces, his heart dropped. 

"Oh my God .... meron akong secret admirer?" 

--

that's it for this part guys ^^ enjoy :) x