XXXIV. - Girlfriend Pa More -

"Thirdy, ilan sa classmates mo yung pupunta sa Sunday?" Maine asked her son, she's trying to make a guest list for his birthday party.

"Lahat po ata." the young boy replied, still busy playing a game right on his phone.

"Lahat? Ohmaygahd. Ganun ka ba ka friendly?" she asked.

"He's the firnedliest, Tita." Jack then said.

"Okay then. Ikaw Jack, you'll be there ... right?" she asked even though she already wrote his name down.

"Wouldn't miss that for the world."

"Sweet nila no Mommy? para silang mag-jowa." Athena commented.

"Shut up, inggit ka lang kasi naka-bakasyon si Tanner." Thirdy replied. Maine smiled and looked at face of her daughter. Athena's obvious pissed off.

"Ma oh! si Kuya!" she yelled.

"Tama na yan, kayo talaga. Speaking of Jowa, Thirdy ... si Emery ... is she coming?"

"Of course Mom." her son replied with a smirk on his face. Maine's heart jumped after she realized how close Thirdy is to becoming an adult man. Two more years and he's no longer a minor. He can get arrested, go to clubs and even get married. She's not sure whether she's ready once that time comes.

"Okay. Kelan pala darating yung card niyo?"

"Today, I think they'll be delivered here."

"Alright, I'll go to your Dad na." she said and then walked away from them.

---

Anthony was busy surfing the net when a picture of his girl crush popped up on his Twitter timeline. He blushed for a moment but clicked the like button anyway.

The young guy then scrolled up, only to see a selfie of Emmett in front of a garden. Anthony smiled, knowing that he already made their situation better. Although he never closed the possiblity of him falling for a guy, Anthony knew that this is not the right time for all of that. Getting good grades will always be his top priority, he promised himself he will never be like Thirdy or Athena.

Suddenly, he heard knocks on his door.

"Come in!" he yelled and his twin's head showed up.

"Twinnie, can I come in?" she asked.

"Of course." he answered. Athena then sat right on the side of his bed and asked if he's busy.

"Nope, kakatapos ko lang gumawa ng homework." Anthony replied.

"Great, samahan mo ko."

"San naman?" he asked.

"Mall."

"Why?"

"Bibili tayo ng gift ni Kuya." Athena explained.

"Bigyan mo na lang ng pamphlet sa safe sex o kaya condom, masaya na yun." Anthony said, smiling widely at her. His twin rolled her eyes and slapped his arm.

"Aray ko!"

"Seryoso ... tara na ... wala ka pa rin namang gift sakaniya eh."

"Twinnie, tinatamad ako." Anthony told her.

"Libre kitang shawarma." she said. After he heard her offer, Anthony quickly closed his laptop and jumped out of bed.

"Magbibihis na ako."

---

"Bro, are you excited for Sunday?" Thirdy heard Jack ask.

"Of course." he said, smiling. The young Faulkerson has spent most of his free time the past few days imagining what his sixteenth birthday party would look like. But a huge part of that excitement came because of Emery's teasing gift. Finally, after almost four months of dating, she's going to give herself to him.