III. - Babies -

A few minutes after RJ informed Maine about Sebastian and Rose's situation, he got dressed and left the house. Maine wanted to go with him but she wasn't able to since no one would look after the kids.

It took RJ about an hour or so to reach the hospital because of the traffic. But the minute he got there , he quickly called his older brother and asked which room they're in.

"We're in 233. Kasama mo ba si Maine?"

"Nope. Walang magbabantay sa mga bata eh, pero bukas. Alright, akyat na ako jan." RJ answered before ending the call. He then took a deep breath and ran towards the elevator.  After a few more minutes, he reached the room and quickly went in. There he saw Sebastian talking to Rose who is now lying in her bed.

"Hey, what happened?" he asked, Sebastian then answered him with a tight hug. Rose just gave birth to their second baby girl, which means they now have two daughters.

"Bella's out." Rose said with an exhausted smile on her face.

"Is that true, bro? How is she?" RJ asked Sebastian.

"She's great, she'll be here in any minute now."he replied.

"Oh my God, you guys have two daughters. Wonder what Kurt feels about this." RJ then said before sitting next to Rose's bed. The name he just mentioned is the name of Sebastian and Rose's first kid. He's now 11 yrs. old followed then by Camilla who is 8.

"Of course he's bummed. he wanted a brother for the longest time but I'm pretty sure he'll come around. How's Maine, di pa ba siya buntis ulit?" Rose asked.

"Ugh, not yet." RJ answered before displaying a disappointed smile.

"Oh come on."

"I'm telling the truth, she's not pregnant."

"Alright alright. But I'm telling you bro if you want another kid you better act fast."

"I will, don't worry." RJ replied with a sly grin on his face. Some things really don't change , and this brotherly bond is one of them.

---

The next day, Thirdy decided to go to school earlier than usual just to avoid the condom drama that he caused. He's still feeling a little awkward and uncomfortable around his mother that's why he needs to spend some alone time to assert the situation and think of a good way to get back on her good graces.

After getting out of his own car, Thirdy started walking towards the lobby of the main building. He is so in his thinking zone that he accidentally bumped into someone while making his way towards the stairs.

He only snapped back to reality after hearing the sound of falling textbooks. Thirdy looked on and his mouth suddenly fell open.

The girl he bumped into has long, brown and curly hair. Aside from that, she also has a pair of very beautiful hazel-colored doe eyes partnered with luscious naturally red lips and fair complexion. She quickly reminded him of his own mom , they have that same sort of beauty.

Thirdy's heart started going wild. But thankfully, he was able to get out of his trance-like fixation and helped her pick up the books and papers that have been scattered all over the floor. His lips started trembling as well, he's definitely smitten.

"I ... I'm sorry."

"Okay lang." she said before smiling a bit. Thirdy can't help it anymore , he started blushing.

"I ... are .... I .... sorry .... are you new here?" he asked because he has not seen such beauty around before.

"Yeah. My name is Emery , are you new too?" she managed to ask.

"Emery? nice name. Me? oh  ... nope, I'm not. I'm Richard Mallory Mendoza Faulkerson by the way ... but you can call me Thirdy for short." he said before displaying an awkward smile.

"Thirdy huh? cute."

"Who? me? thanks!"

"I meant your name ... but yeah ... you too." Emery said. The two of them laughed it off for a moment before he proceeded to ask what year she's in.

"Second year." Emery answered.

"Really? Me too!" Thirdy said in is excited tone.

"Amethyst?"

"Yes!"

Thirdy's heart already started pounding against his chest. Her being around him everyday can cause a lot of changes. In fact , he's certain she can make his life better.

"Tara, sabay na tayong pumasok." he offered.

"Sure."

---

A few minutes after their kids left, Maine and RJ got dressed and went to the mall to buy gifts for two particular babies. First one is for Kelsey and Chris's while the second one will be for Sebastian and Rose's newborn.

"Love, anong ibibigay natin?" she asked after several minutes of just looking around.

"I can't think of anything, bahay na lang kaya?" RJ asked back.

"Baliw, bahay ka jan."

"I'm serious, the kids can use it."

"After 18 years siguro, oo. Aw wait, I have an idea." Maine uttered. She then grabbed RJ by the wrist and led him towards the baby department. There, she pointed a massive bear stuff toy that can also serve as a cushion for the babies.

"Sure ka dito?" RJ asked her.

"Yep." Maine replied proudly.

"Mahal sila."

"Mahal? eh bahay nga gusto mong ibigay sa kanila di ba?" she asked in a confused tone.

"Alright, let's buy two of these then."

"Kaso ikaw magbubuhat." she said with a smile on her  face.

"Bakit ako?" she asked.

"You'll have a prize tonight if you do." Maine then whispered, trying her best to make him do the heavy lifting.

"Prize huh? that better be what I want. Alright then, I'll carry this." he said. Maine's heart jumped and hugged him tightly before calling out a store clerk to help them.

---

For a moment, RJ thought the bears won't fit in the van. But after a few minutes of them pushing the two massive toys in, they were able to properly place them in and close the door.

"Okay , now that these mofos are here .... where do we go next? Kuya's or Kelsey's?" RJ asked his wife.

"Kina Kelsey muna para makapag-tagal tayo kina kuya mo." she replied.

"Alright ... uh ... love?"

"What?"

"May clue ba yung prize na yun?"

"Yes." she replied, grinning.

"Ano yun?"

"Baby'

His heart started going wild the moment he heard that word. RJ then immediately asked Maine if she's serious.

"Oo naman."

"Edi ngayon na natin gawin."

"Ngayon? agad agad? sa parking lot ng mall? baliw ka talaga?"

"What? we haven't done that before."

"Mamaya na lang sa bahay." she replied before winking at him.

 "Promise?"

"I promise."

---

may parating pa kaya na bagong Faulkerson baby? stay tuned :) x