XXVI. - Home Alone -

"Do you think magiging okay lang sila?" Maine asked RJ before turning her eyes back to the amazing view outside the plane. They are now on their way to Batanes. 

"Yep. Trust them my love, they can do it." 

"What if Thirdy throws a party and completely trashes the house?" she asked in a concerned tone. RJ then placed his hand over hers and smiled. 

"Do you remember two years after the twins were born? That huge party we threw at the house?" he asked. 

"Yep. Nalasing ako nun, I will never forget that." 

"Good times." he whispered and kissed her forehead. 

"Ih, Ricardo. Do you think makakayanan ni Mama at Papa na alagaan yung mga bata? Yung tatlo pwede pa pero si Thirdy ewan ko lang." 

"Menggay ko ... chill ka lang okay? Oo na, I admit. Sa akin nga nagmana sa Thirdy but you have to give him a chance to figure out his life. I know you love him but let him do mistakes that will teach him valuable lessons. Iba na lang isipin mo." 

"Ano naman?" 

"Kung pwede tayong tumalbog-talbog sa kama dun sa hotel sa Batanes." he replied and she blushed. Maine pinched his cheeks hard. 

"Ikaw Richard, mahilig ka talaga." 

"Huy! Baka marinig nila akala nila totoo." 

"Bakit? totoo naman ah." she whispered. 

"Siyempre." RJ replied and kissed the back of her ears. Maine then looked at him and he said something that made her knees weak. 

"Sexy time tayo sa shower pag dating dun." 

--

Weekend has arrived for the Faulkerson kids. Anthony, Athena and Jacob went to their grandparent's house to spend their Saturday in there. Thirdy on the other hand volunteered to be left behind so he can clean the house. He's happy that he's alone, this situation gave him the chance to invite some friends over. 

"Jack, you and emery are coming here alright?" he asked his friend through the phone. 

"Yeah bro, daanan ko na lang siya." 

"Good. I'll talk to you later." Thirdy answered and ended the call. he then proceeded to log on to his Twitter account to message some of his other friends. The young Faulkerson will have a small get together later today. After sending a bunch of invites, he logged out and started cleaning the house. He first cleaned his room. Thirdy threw away all the sticky tissues and other trash in his bin. He then proceeded to clean every inch of his untidy room. 

Half an hour later, he moved downstairs and stared cleaning the rest of the house. Thoughts about Hazel flocked in. Thirdy tried to block them but he couldn't. 

"Stop thinking about her will you?" he told himself. 

A couple minutes later, a distraction idea reached his mind. He sneaked into his father's study room and turned off the team viewer. 

Thirdy grinned , he then ran up to his room and logged in on his Skype account. His face lit up after he aw that his girlfriend is online. He smiled and sent her a video call request. 

"Hey babe." he said after her face popped up. 

"Hi, didn't know you were online." 

"What are you doing?" 

"I am doing my part time online job. What do you want?" 

"Sexy time." 

"Nakabukas yung team viewer ng papa mo remember?" 

"I turned it off." 

"Really huh?" Emery said and smirked. Thirdy grinned and picked up a deck of cards. Emery did the same. 

"What do you want to play?" she asked. 

"Strip Poker. Are you in?" 

"You bet I am, my love." 

---

Just  a few hours later, RJ and Maine reached Batanes. After settling inside their hotel room, he quickly opened the windows and started admiring the view. 

"Wow." he heard his wife say. 

"I know. Parang gusto ko ng Batanes baby." he said, teasing her. 

"Oh come on RJ. Buntis na ako oh." 

He removed his shirt and looked at her. Maine giggled and turned her back on him. RJ just laughed and put his shirt on once again. 

"So what do you wanna do first?" she asked. 

"You." 

"Sisipain ko yang junjun mo, pigilan mo yan." she said. 

"What else can we do ba?" 

"Go outside, enjoy Batanes ... duh." she said. 

Suddenly, his phone vibrated. RJ pulled it out of his pocket and saw a notification from his Team viewer app. 

"What happened?" Maine asked. 

"Wala." RJ replied, not wanting her to worry anymore. He then turned off his phone and grinned at her. 

"Sexy time tayo." he said. 

"Habulin mo muna ako." 

--

Thirdy spent the entire day cleaning their massive house. He also placed a couple of orders and takeouts so his guests will have a couple of somethings to eat. 

After taking a long shower and changing his clothes, he stepped out of the house. A few minutes after doing so, he saw Jack's car approaching them. He smiled after he saw Emery at the back seat. 

"Hey babe." he said and kissed her on the cheeks. 

"Hi." 

The three then went inside the house. But just a minute or two later, Thirdy heard a bunch of incoming cars. He ran out of the house and saw at least a dozen cars heading his way. As soon as they pulled up, he saw a familiar face. 

"Addy? what are you doing here?" he asked. 

"You said there's a party remember?" 

"But I did not invite you." 

"Really? You tweeted about it." Addy said and raised his phone. Thirdy's heart dropped after he realized his mistake. Instead of sending it as a DM to one of his friends, he accidentally sent the message as a tweet. 

"Oh." that's all he said and Addy along with the other unexpected guests walked past him. Thirdy's heart started beating fast, the panicky feeling has arrived. 

"Oh God ... I'm dead." 

--

that's it for this part :) stay tuned for more ^^