XI. - Surprises -

Emery cancelled their supposed meeting at the very last minute. Thankfully, Thirdy still hasn't made it to her home and so he just did a U-turn and went to his own home. Bombarded by thoughts about the Hazel  situation and his other problems, the young man decided to take to their home gym to sweat his stress out. 

And after an hour or lifting, pushing and pulling all the strength  and muscles in his body, Thirdy decided to lift his shirt up and take a selfie as his progress shot. 

Just a few seconds after he did that, the door opened and Athena walked in. He tried to look away but she already noticed something wrong. 

"Kuya, are you alright?" she asked. 

"Yeah. Just stressed." he replied, not looking at her. The door then once again opened and a shirtless Anthony came in. 

"Ew, mag-damit ka nga. Yung bilbil mo oh!" Athena commented. 

"Asus, para naman ikaw walang bilbil no?" 

"Wala naman talaga." 

"You gotta be kidding me." Thirdy thought to himself. not able to stand the sound of his siblings raised voices, he grabbed his phone and towel and left their gym. The young Faulkerson ran upstairs and locked himself inside his room. 

"God ... stop overthinking Thirdy. Freaking stop it." 

---

The next day, Maine and RJ decided to contact her OB for a checkup. DR. Pam then graciously welcomed them into her clinic. 

"Doc, may tanong po pala ako." Maine said. 

"Ano yun?" 

"Ano po kasi ... last night ... habang nagse-search ako sa net may nabasa ako na di pala maganda yung apapaya sa buntis no? Eh di ko po alam yun eh ilang araw na po akong kumakain ng papaya. Puro dun nga po yung cravings ko eh." Maine uttered expressing her concern about her mistake. 

"Ay nak! Oo , di talaga maganda yung green papaya sa pregnant ladies na nasa first trimester pa lang. Ikaw, three months pa lang kaya dapat be careful." 

"But the baby is still intact right? Di naman masama yung ilang araw?" RJ asked. 

"Wala pa naman spotting di ba? We'll see ... wala naman siguro."

After an ultrasound session and a quick analysis regarding Maine's Papaya concern, the Doctor informed them that the baby is alright. She also gave them the envelope that contains the gender of their child. 

"Yes." Dr. Pam said with a warm smile on her face. The two exchanged looks. Maine already wanted to open it but RJ stopped her from doing so. 

"Love, sa bahay na lang para makita nung mga bata." 

"Oh sige." 

A few minutes later, they left the clinic and started to drive home. Maine looked at RJ and saw his trademark excited expression. She can clearly tell that he is already excited to become a father again. 

"If  girl yung baby natin. Anong pangalan niya?" she asked. 

"Ikaw bahala." 

"How about Isabella tapos nickname Bella?" 

"Ohhhh gusto mo pang gawing bampira anak mo." RJ said before they took a turn towards the beach. He just smiled and pinched his cheeks. 

"Sa'yo na lang kaya maglihi." 

"Pwede din," he replied, smirking. 

"Pero kailangan pag tayo lang dalwa sa bahay , di ka umaalis sa tabi ko." 

"Di ako pwede ma-work?" eh asked and she moved her head from side to side. 

"Tsaka dapat naka-birthday suit ka lang." she said, causing him to blush. Maine giggled and rested her head on his shoulder. in order to prepare for her pregnancy, Mrs. Faulkerson will already enroll herself in pregnancy workouts to help her body get in top condition. 

"Nga pala love, may tanong ako." RJ said. 

"Ano yun?" 

"Gusto mo sa U.S. manganak?" 

-- 

After an hour of driving, the two finally got home. RJ helped Maine get out of the car. The two walked towards their living room and called all of their children. Their 4 young kids then rushed downstairs and asked what happened. 

"Ano pong nangyari?" Athena asked before Jacob sat next to Maine and Thirdy rush to the kitchen to get a glass of water. 

"Malalaman na antin yung gender ng bago niyong kapatid!" RJ said in an excited tone.

"Talaga po? Yes!" 

Mr. Faulkreson then pulled out the envelope from his pocket and gave it to Maine. She opened it right away and pulled out the paper. RJ's heart started pounding while his wife continued to read what's in it.

"Love? mga anak?" 

"Yes?" they all asked at the same time, including RJ. 

"It's a girl!" 

---

Thirdy's very happy that his mother is once again pregnant. And after they all did a quick hug and a few happy dances, the doorbell started ringing. 

"I got it." he said and ran towards their door. He looked at the side and saw a familiar face. Thirdy's heart started beating fast. He looked back at his family and saw their confused expression. Slowly, he got out of the house and faced the unexpected visitor. 

"Thirdy , I'm back." that all too familiar voice caused his heart to skip a couple of beats. 

"Hazel?" 

---

quick update guys ^^ stay tuned for more :))) x