XVI. - Pogi Problems -

"No, no you can't be." Thirdy said. He and Jack have been best friends for as long as he could remember, and his sudden revelation caused every single memory of them together to cross his mind again. All the times they walked in on each other naked and pretended it's the most normal thing in the word. The times they playfully touched each others dicks and smacked each others butts as a part of their banter. All the annoying moments when Jack pulled his pants down in public. Their shirtless basketball games. The time they went skinny dipping in the ocean. Their locker room conversation about girls while wearing nothing but a small towel draped over their semi-hard cocks. The couple of times they showered together to save time and to clean each other's backs. All the sleepovers where the only piece of clothing they have is their boxers. Those countless days and nights when they jerked off together while watching Pornhub and YouJizz videos. And that one time they kissed on the lips out of curiosity. They all came back to Thirdy , all summed up in a one huge wrecking ball that took down the image of Jack he established in his mind. 

"Gago ka, sabihin mong hindi totoo yun." Thirdy demanded. 

"Chill." Emery said. 

"Chill? Emery, how can I chill? He's basically seen me naked for hundreds of times, he knows every inch of my body and now he's telling me he's my freaking secret admirer." Thirdy's freaking out. And whenever he does, his rather aggressive side dominates his personality. 

"It's not what you think man." Jack said, clearly enjoying him getting mad. 

"Really huh? How about I kill you?" he said, not really serious with doing it. 

"I made him do it!" Emery yelled. 

"Wait, what?" Thirdy asked. 

"I asked him to be your secret admirer." 

"Again ... why?" Thirdy asked. 

"Kasi di ba ... I'm not a fan of courting. And may one week ka na rin naman ng nanliligaw." 

"Wait, tayo na di ba?" he asked and Jack chuckled. 

"What? hindi pa." she replied, making him feel stupid. All this time, Thirdy thought she's already his girlfriend. 

"Hindi pa?" 

"Nope. The secret admirer thing is a taste. I wanted to know how faithful you are even if I can't see you. Jack here helped me and he built you up real good." 

"Really? so does this mean?" 

"Yes Richard Mallory Mendoza Faulkerson .... you are now mine and I am yours." 

"Holy ... fuck yes!" 

---

RJ was about to go to the meeting when Sebastian called him and said that the meeting was rescheduled to tomorrow. Thinking that something went awfully wrong.

 "Bakit daw?" 

"Delayed yung flight from Tokyo due to bad weather. But he'll be here tomorrow." 

"That's great, mapupuntahan ko pa si Jacob." RJ answered, very excited to see his son again.

"Okay. I'll see you bro."  

"I'll see you." 

After the call ended. RJ got up and removed his suit. He then grabbed the baseball cap he hanged on the wall yesterday and put it on. After doing so, he gathered all his stuff and left the office to go to Jacob's school.

After he got there, eyes quickly shifted at him. RJ ignored them and went straight to his son. 

"I'm here buddy, where's your teacher?" he asked. Jacob then pointed at the lady on the table. Feeling a little stupid for not seeing that right away, RJ patted Jacob's head and went straight to the teacher. 

"Good Afternoon po." he said. The lady then looked up and her eyes widened. 

"Emeghed, good afternoon ... enebe?" she said, clearly smitten. 

"Okay?" RJ said. The teacher took a moment to gather herself. She fixed her hair and skirt in front of him.

"I'm Jacob's father, I'm here to get his card." he said. The lady teacher then scrambled to get the young kid's report card. After she handed it to him. the teachers smirked and asked if he's gonna do something after meeting. 

"I do .. I'll take my son to the mall. I appreciate the offer but I'm happily married." he said and flashed his ring towards the teacher. She then laughed awkwardly and he walked away. 

"She likes you." Jacob whispered after he carried him in his arms. 

"I know ... but I'm in love with someone else." 

"Who?"

"Your Mommy." 

---

"Ano na bes? Tutulungan mo naman ako di ba?" Maine asked Kelsey. She's already planning RJ's birthday party which will happen on the weekend. 

"Oo naman. Ano bang kailangan mo? Stripper attire?" 

"Baliw ka ba? Buntis ako oh? Buntis." se replied, showing him his baby bump. Maine then asked Kelsey if her husband Chris has any suggetions. 

"Wala nga eh, nag-iisip din siya kung ano yung ibibigay niya." 

"Ugh. Fine, uuwi muna ako and then we'll talk again tomorrow." Maine said, drained and tired. She then gathered her stuff and walked out of the shop with Kelsey. 

While walking towards the exit of the mall, they were approached by Athena and a young guy who Maine quickly assumed to be her alleged secret boyfriend. 

"Hi Ma, Hello Tita." she greeted with a shy expression.

"Hello Athena ... sino to?" Maine asked. 

"This is Tanner ... he's my special someone." 

---

After Thirdy's mind calmed down, he took a deep breath and apologized to Jack. he even kissed his friend on the cheek before the three of them laughed it off. 

"Make sure na hindi ko magiging karibal si Jack." Emery said. 

 "Don't worry love ... past time ko lang siya .... you're my main girl." 

"Ulol!" Jack yelled and Thirdy laughed again. He cannot believe that Emery is now his girlfriend --- for real. After a few more minutes of nothing but talking about school stuff, the three left. 

Thirdy offered to drive Emery home but she said she still has to go to a friend's house. Jack on the other hand said he's going to the mall. The two of them left together, leaving Thirdy behind. The young guy just let out a sigh and went home. 

Anthony's the first person he saw after entering the beach premises. He took a closer look and saw him sulking. Thinking that maybe something bad happened, he quickly pulled up in the driveway an ran out to approach him. 

"Hey bud, what happened?" he asked. 

"Naka-lock yung bahay." 

"Oh. Use the spare key then." 

"Wala dun eh." Anthony said. He then got up and wiped the sand off of his butt. Still feeling elated because of what just happened. Thirdy decided to treat his brother on a food trip. 

"Gutom ka na ba?" he asked. Anthony nodded. 

"Tara , punta tayo sa mall. Libre kita." 

"Ows?" 

"Yan tayo eh. Libre kita, promise. Masaya ako ngayon." Thirdy answered with a bright smile. 

"Di nga halata eh , anyare?" Anthony asked.

"Kami na ni Emery ... for real."

"Oh." his younger brother replied before letting out a weird sound. 

"What happened?" Thirdy asked. 

"Nalunok ko candy ko." 

"Sus, tara na nga. Come on, Vamanos."

--

that's it for this part. stay tuned for more :) x