XXXVI. - Innocence -

Maine and RJ rushed inside the house. She already prepared herself for the worst that can happen. She tried her best to prevent him from doing something that comes naturally in a person's life, she's extremely concerned that Thirdy will do the same kind of mistake that they did. That was Maine's problem from the beginning, she can see so much of RJ on Thirdy that the possibility of him being a father too at a young age is very plausible.

But all the worrying ended when they saw the two sitting on the couch and talking to each other. Maine looked at RJ and saw his surprised reaction.

"Hey Mom!" Thirdy greeted.

"Bakit andito kayo? You two should be outside." Maine told them.

"We're just hanging out." their son reasoned.

"Thirdy naman, labas na kayo." RJ begged. The two then got up from the couch and went outside.

"Sa tingin mo may ginawa ba sila?" Maine asked her husband.

"Kung meron man, wala na rin tayong magagawa." he answered.

Maine just let out a sigh and they walked back to the party.

---

RJ woke up the next day feeling sore. The party left him so tired, he fell asleep without taking his shoes off. Mr. Faulkerson then slowly sat up and noticed that Maine is not by his side. He quickly walked towards the window and saw her standing alone in the beach and staring out to the sea. He took a deep breath and went downstairs to approach her.

"Menggay ko?" he asked. She turned and smiled at him.

"You're awake na pala. Nagluto na ako."

"Bakit ang aga mong nagising? Maybe we need to get a maid na. Baby's getting bigger." he answered and placed a hand on her baby bump. Maine rested her head on his chest and so he asked her what's wrong.

"I think may kelangan tayong gawin para tumino tino si Thirdy." she whispered.

"You know he has Cyclothymia, right? He can't control some of his actions." RJ reminded her.

"Yun nga yung iniisip ko. Maybe dala lang to ng manic episode niya. Hanggang ngayon di ko pa rin alam kung ano yung nangyari kagabi. And kinakabahan ako na baka two months from now, maging tatay na rin siya." she answered. RJ pulled his wife close and gave her a comforting hug. A thought then suddenly crossed his mind, he figure out a way to find whether something happened between Thirdy and Emery.

"Love?"

"What?" she asked.

"Andun pa naman sa second floor hallway yung CCTV na kinabit ko last month di ba?"

"Yung naka-link sa phone mo? Yup , oo naman .... security cam yun eh."

"Then maybe we can use that to see kung pumasok sila sa kwarto o hindi."

---

Thirdy woke up the next day with severe body pain, his birthday party left him sore and feeling a bit sick. After about ten minutes of just laying in bed, he finally stood up and went to the bathroom. Thirdy removed his shirt and saw a hickey on his neck left by Emery. He can still remember the inexplicable sensation he felt when she started kissing & sucking his soft skin.

Something was taken away from him last night. There's a part within him that has changed. He's no longer just a boy, at the age of 16 years old he became a man. Thirdy then took a shower to freshen his body. Thirdy made sure he will not commit the same mistake his parents did. He was careful and alert. That was his first time, he did not even last as long as he expected himself to be.

The Faulkersonsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें