XXVII. - Party -

"Anthony! Athena! Jacob! Dinner's ready!" Anthony heard their grandma say. The three of hem hopped off the massive hammock and ran back to the house.

"Ano pong niluto niyo?" he asked right away.

"You're fat." Athena said.

"Grandma oh!"

"Athena, that's enough. I prepared Menudo for y'all. Jacob, can you eat alone na?" she asked and Anthony saw Jacob nod. A few more minutes later, they all started eating.

"Do you think may pagkain naman si kuya niyo dun?" their grandma asked.

"Yep. And if he doesn't, he'll just call for a takeout." Anthony answered before he stuffed a spoonful of menudo in his mouth.

"Do you think he'll be okay?"

"Of course. Kuya will be okay."

---

"I'm not okay at all." Thirdy told Jack after he welcomed his 56th guest. What was supposed to be a quiet movie night between him and his closest friends has turned into a full blown party. The loud music continued to boom off the speakers and everyone is just dancing.

"What do you wanna do?" Emery asked, hoping she could help.

"Make all of this stop?" he asked even though he knew he couldn't. Thirdy let out a sigh and looked around to make sure that nothing has been broken yet.

"But how can we do that? Maybe you should just enjoy this. They're not gonna stay up all night." Jack said.

"What if they do? I'm gonna get my ass whipped." he replied, still panicking. Emery held his hands and told him that if he wants to stop the party, all he need is just to turn off the music. Thirdy smiled and went on to find the socket of the speaker.

He took a deep breath and pulled it off.

"Hey!" everyone shouted. He kept a straight face and stood in front of their television.

"Guys, please leave!" he yelled.

"What the ... Mallory you invited us here, remember?" one asked.

"Yep and it's already two minutes after midnight so please. I kinda wanna rest now." he said before looking at all the mess he's gonna gave to clean early tomorrow. All his guests looked at each other for a moment and decided to leave. He let out a sigh of relief after all the cars are gone. It's only him, Emery and Jack now.

"I'll take you home." he told Emery/

"No need, I already asked for my Dad's permission.'

"And he let you?"

"I might have said I'm going to stay at my girl best friend's house." she answered with a cheeky smirk on her face. Thirdy smiled and the three of them sat on the couch.

"Threesome or Movie marathon?" Jack asked.

"Movie marathon, you dipshit." Thirdy replied. His friend stood up and turned the DVD player on.

"Thanks babe." he whispered to Emery.

"Anything for you."

---

The warmth of the morning sunshine woke Maine up. After wiping her eyes with the back of her hand, she slowly turned to her other side and saw her naked husband peacefully sleeping. She smiled at the sight of his face. Maine fixed his brows and traced his firm jaw lime.

Suddenly, he opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Round 5 my love?" he asked.

"Kakagising mo lang uy."

"Exactly." he said, smirking. Maine got up and sat on his abs, his hard on pressing on her back.

"May baby bump na ako oh." she said.

"Oo nga eh, ang cute."

"Wait ... Ricardo , naka ilang beses tayo kagabi?" she suddenly asked.

"Four."

"Ugh, that's why I'm sore. Do you think we should call the kids?" she asked.

"And tell them you're sore?" RJ asked and Maine rolled her eyes.

"Baliw, we need to check on them." she replied before getting off of him. Maine reached for her phone and dialed Athena's number.

"Hello Mommy!" she greeted.

"Athena, how are you?"

"We're good. We're at grandpa and grandma's house." she said.

"Where's Kuya?"

"Home ... he said he's going to clean it."

"Bet he thew a party." Maine said before looking at RJ.

"Knowing him."

"Anyway ... Athena, I would like you to report everything that is happening there okay?" she asked.

"Okay po." her daughter replied and so Maine ended the call. She then looked at RJ and grinned.

"Round 5?" he asked.

"Can you make it to round 10?" she asked back.

"Don't doubt my bed skills."

"Then game."

---

Later that morning, RJ and Maine went out to admire the beauty that is Batanes. The warm morning sunshine, the cold breeze of air and the million dollar seaside view. He held his wife's hand tighter as they stroll down a nearby open space.

"Ang ganda dito." she said.

"It is beautiful here. Actually, love ... I was thinking."

"Ano yun?"

"Maybe we could do our renewal of vows here." he said, causing her mouth to fall open. Maine faced him and asked if he's serious. After he nodded, she quickly swooped in for a kiss.

"Thank you."s he then said and he hugged her tightly. A tear of joy swelled in his eyes. RJ wiped it away and looked up at the majestic blue sky.

'Thank you lord for giving me an amazing woman." he thought to himself.

---

Thirdy woke up early so he can start cleaning the mess. After giving Emery and Jack blankets, he raided the rooms of his siblings to check for any possible mess. He also stripped down to his shirt and boxers so he can move quicker.

A few minutes later, he heard a knock on the door. Thirdy turned around and saw Emery smiling at him. He smiled back and gave her a hug.

"Good Morning." he whispered in her ear.

"Good Morning. I have to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Do you think we'll last?"

"Of course, babe. Why?"

"I just had the weirdest dream."

"What is it?"

"You left me for Hazel."

---

Anthony was about to log out on Twitter when he received a direct message from one of his friends. Curious about it's content, the young Faulkerson opened it.

"Anthony .... I've been meaning to tell you this but I like you. I really really like you." that's what the message says.

The young guy felt weird, he clicked on the profile and looked directly at the primary picture. His friend is a guy. And his name is Emmett.

--

Thirdy's birthday , renewal of vows and a whole lot more ... ready for them? stay tuned :) x