IV. - Naughty Antics -

RJ and Maine moved swiftly. As soon as they got home, they quickly took each others' clothes off and ran all the way up to their room. They can't remember the last time they made love that's why they're both excited about it. RJ carried Maine up in his arms before carefully placing her right on their bed. He and his nakedness then got on top of her and they started kissing. Sparks reigned over their bodies, giving them the electrifying pleasure that they both love so much.

Much to RJ's surprise, Maine extra eager today. Her hungry hands roamed her back before eventually cupping each his butt. He gave her a smirk before he moved down her neck. RJ started kissing and sucking on her soft skin, making her moan.

"Mmmhhhh yesss aggghhhh."

Her soft moans enveloped their room. His cock quickly stiffened at the sound of her sexed up voice. He gazed at her teasing eyes and grinned.

"We have to be quick, parating na yung mga bata." she said.

"So this is a quickie then?"

"It is." he replied with a naughty smirk on his face. RJ did not say a single word then. Instead, he parted her legs before diving in to get a first hand taste of her sweet spot.

RJ darted his tongue out and quickly licked her up and down. Maine wrapped her legs around his head and placed her hand right on the back of his hand, pushing him down on her.

Maine moaned and groaned the whole time he's eating her pussy. After what it felt like forever, she let go of him and he sat up right away. RJ looked at her straight in the eyes, wanting her to know that his 10-inch manliness is on its way to her.

RJ lined himself on her entrance before he slowly penetrated her. He started grinding his hips while his mouth found its way on her lips. His thrusts accelerated after a good ten minutes or so , raising the level pleasure in their bodies.

Maine has her hands firmly wrapped around his bag while her legs are as far apart form each other as possible. She started whispering to him, giving him little dirty talks to make him cum faster.

"Fuck me RJ ... fuck me hard." he whispered in his ears. RJ started feeling it , his muscles got tensed. And ebfore he could even properly reach to it, he reached his climax.

His white creamy fluid got released inside of her, he let out so much some of it escaped her sweet spot. He definitely filled her up.

RJ fell to her side, panting. He looked at the ceiling and saw nothing but sparkly dots.

"That was a great." she said and so he smiled. Suddenly, they heard the sound of a car's engine. RJ recognized it right away, Thirdy's home.

"Shit!"

They both got up from the bed, opting to put on their clothes. RJ's heart dropped after realizing they left it downstairs. He looked at Maine and saw the terrified expression on her face. With only seconds to react, he opened their closet and started pulling out various clothes. They need to think of an alibi as to why their clothes are downstairs, one that their son will surely believe.

"RJ, we are dead .... we are so dead."

---

Thirdy took a deep breath as soon as they made it to the garage. He then looked at his best friend and asked if he's ready to explain the condom situation.

"Why do I still need to? You're 15, bro." Jack said.

"My mom still hates me. I brought you here to convince her that it came from you, they can't find out I've been naughty." Thirdy replied.

"But you're not naughty. I'm the naughty one , dude. You're a virgin, virgins aren't naughty." Jack said with a smug grin on his face.

"Fuck you, I'm already working on that."

"Yeah right."

"So are you willing to help me?" Thirdy asked.

"Ugh, sure." Jack replied. The two of them got out of the car and walked towards the front door. Much to his surprise, it's unlocked. he then glanced back at the garage and saw his parent's van parked perfectly at the back. He took a deep breath and slowly opened the door, only to see them standing near the couch and looking at him with nervous expression on their faced. 

"Are you guys alright?" he asked with his trembling voice.

"Of course son, is that your friend?" Maine asked, pertaining to Jack.

"Oh yeah this is Jack .... he's ..." Thirdy started feeling the struggle of letting the words slip past his lips. He became nervous , too nervous to speak.

"He's my ... he's ... he's ... my ... boyfriend." he said, shocking everyone including himself.

"Boyfriend?" Jack asked.

"I ... I mean ... he's the friend I told you about. The one who game me the condoms." Thirdy said, correcting his mistake.

"So you're the bad influence." RJ uttered, causing fear to be evident on Jack's face.

"Y-yeah. I meant it sir, my Dad and Uncles believed that condoms are a lucky charm."

"Lucky charm my ass. Can w have some man talk?" RJ then asked. Thirdy then looked at Jack and nodded. The three of them went to the back of the house where Maine can't see them. As soon as they're out of her view, RJ raised his hand and told them to high five him.

"Why?" Jack asked.

"Just go with it ... he's one of us." Thirdy answered.

"Really?"

"Yep, he's one cool Dad."

---

Maine was going to eavesdrop on them when the service of their other kids arrived. Jacob's the first one who went inside the house, he gave her a quick hug and a peck on the cheek. He was then followed by Athena who did the mano gesture and also gave her a kiss. And then it's Anthony's turn, after doing what his siblings did, he asked Maine if she prepared food for them.

"May merienda po?"

"Merienda agad? Mommy, kumakain yan ng pizza bago kami umuwi eh. Takaw talaga." Athena said.

"Ma oh!"

"Athena tama na yan! Pagluluto ko na lang kayo."

RJ, Jack and Thirdy then joined them. Maine asked her husband if he was able to talk some sense into the two boys, he quickly nodded.

"Good , gagawa muna ako ng grilled cheese. Manood muna kayo sa sala." she said before walking towards the kitchen. Maine's phone then started ringing. She picked it up from her pocket and saw her mother's name on the screen.

"Hello po Ma?"

"Maine, asa bahay ka ba?"

"Opo bakit?"

"Mag log-in ka sa FB. May naka-tag na picture kay Thirdy."

"Ano naman po yun?"

"May kasamsa siyang babae, kinikilig yung mga nag-comment."

"Huh? Oh sige po wait lang." Maine replied and then ended the call. She quickly logged in on her fb account and went straight to Thirdy's profile. There she saw the alleged picture of him with the girl.

"Naku .... maharot nga siya katulad ni RJ. Thirdy! Come here please!"

---

that's it for this part guys ^^ stay tuned for more x