Chapter 50

(Sorry for the promo but what kind of exo fanfic would this be without promoting my boys? PLEASE BUY THE SONG THANK YOU! Also I wrote this while listening to it and hIGHLY suggest listening to it while reading~)

(Third PoV)

"HYUNGGGG DONTT GOOOOO!!!" Sehun wailed as he held back his tears with a handkerchief. "I-I'll ditch my status as prince and swim my way to China to live with you guys!"

Luhan chuckled, ruffling his favorite dongsaeng's hair. "I'll miss you too, Sehun-ah." He smiled sadly. "I don't want to go either. But swimming to China is not very good idea. You might drown, knowing you."

Sehun pouted and sulked, sad his hyungs were leaving. Baekhyun sighed and patted Sehun's back. "We'll see them soon." He assured. "But not by swimming of course, maybe grab a boat or something."

Sehun smiled at his hyung. "Hmm! Okay!"

"Do you think you guys could really come over to China?" Kris asked. "I'm sure you guys will enjoy the pet rabbit Suho." He snickered

"YAH!" Suho frowned

Xuimin nodded. "We want to let you guys try the famous xiao long bao and dim sums as well." He grinned. "I promise it doesn't lose out to your korean delicacies."

Chanyeol sighed. "I'm sorry these three weeks passed so quickly." He muttered. "I'll miss you dorks."

The EXO princes engaged in a massive group hug, squishing each other and began to pile on top of Chen and D.O which were the two unlucky who got stuck at the bottom

"We'll miss you too, Nari!" Lay waved. Tao nodded with a smile. "Next time you come to China, I'll beat you in martial arts for sure!" He yelled

The carriages drove off the princes continued waving until the EXO-M princes were out of sight. Kai sighed deeply, "Man. It sure feels empty now." He muttered.

"We'll meet again soon." D.O assured.

The EXO-K princes regained their usual activities before the EXO-M princes came. But there was a huge gap in their lives that was supposed to be filled by their great pals in China. They often talked about this EXO-M princes and wrote letters over to China together, sending it off with lots of hearts.

As life started to regain it's usual pace there was one thing that was changing.

(Nari PoV)

And that one thing was me. I just couldn't help but notice my sudden change of reaction towards Chanyeol.

When I wake up in the early morning, I would get so excited to start working as Chanyeol's bodyguard as soon as possible so I could see him. When he smiled, my heart fluttered and did little jumps. When he talked to me, I found out I just couldn't concentrate on what he was saying as well trying so hard not to blush.

What was happening to me? Was there some weird potion in the soup the other day or something??

I don't even know what I was feeling but I already hated it, it made me insecure. This feeling I am experiencing was something I've never felt before, this certain attraction towards a certain man. This attraction that seemed to make this certain man so so different than all the others, thus my reactions to this certain man as well.

I bit my lip, wondering why is happening. I noticed how Chanyeol didn't obsess about Haeun so much as he did before now, and he smiled much more in my company. And I was very grateful for that.

And not to mention extremely delighted.

I mentally smacked myself for thinking that. How can you think that way, Nari Young? You're supposed to be wishing for Amsu and Haeun gongju to be happy together since that's what he always wanted...right?