Chapter 15

(Nari's PoV)

"That air head prince is seriously gonna meet hell when I catch him." I said as I changed into commoner men's clothing. I exited the palace into the capital city.

I never actually expected him to run during the lunch break. I should have know how he notice me being several minutes late from the break. Now that prince use it to his advantage.

The Queen and King was not yet informed about the incident. I wouldn't want them to worry despite how much I hate this prince. Plus if they were knew about it the whole palace would be exploding with gossip.

I would have asked Jungkook and Taehyung for help but they were on their shift. So I trusted my instincts in finding the lost prince without the help of the imperial soilders. I was going to have to bring this idiotic prince back before any maids/court attendants go into his quarters and notice he's gone.

At least the court attendant who informed me promise not to tell and thank god she was in for his warobe. What luck. She told me I was looking for a dark gray robe with a dragon print in the back.

"Amsu you are really stupid." I mumbled to myself as I searched for him through a sea of people.

I walked up and down through the most crowded and popular street in the capital city. It was the first thing that came to mind. Fun, right? That' s what he craved for right?

Well I was wrong because here I am in the supposedly the funnest street in Korea and I didn't see a glimpse if anyone with a gray robe with a dragon print behind.

I stopped for a minute and leaned against a pole. I let my imagination run wild. "Okay, If I were a flirty prince where would I go......." I murmured to myself.

I widen my eyes and shook my head. "No he would go there right?" I thought again about the potential place. "No. Yes he would." I groaned in to my palms. "If you even thought about going there hell would be nothing to what I'll do to you."

I took a deep breath and hang my head low thinking of the destination I had in mind.

The Brothel.

The one place I would try to avoid just by passing it. Even before and during Gun Academy, there were men taking the chances to hit on me when I had to stop on a particular stoplight.

The women were absolutely terrifying. They had thick makeup and short dress barely covering anything standing around both inside and out their brothels were smiling flirtatiously at the men who walked around. But I think the males are worse than the females.

The men who went to such places had the sole desire of unleashing their inner beast. Their eyes scan the ladies and picked one to do the deed.

I felt all the hairs of my skin stand up as she walked in a street of many brothels. Many of the girls touched me and tried to convince me to go to the following brothels. I gulped and politly pushed them off. It didn't matter anyways, if they though I was a male then I was able to get in whatever brothel Chanyeol was mostly likely in.

I reached the end of the street and saw the last brothel in sight. Something told me that he was here. It wasn't as showy as the others. It was well hidden. It seem appropriate for his status. If appropriate was even heard around this parts.

"Excuse me." I tapped on a girl's shoulder. "By chance, was there a man with a dark gray robe came in eariler?"

I almost screamed in fear when I saw her face when she turned around. What a waste of makeup. Seriously how thick can you make you makeup? 5 inches?