Chapter 12

(Third Pov)

"So you were the one who injured the assassin with the arrow." Baekhyun said as the princes surrounded Nari. "Umh. Yes." Nari said stepping back a little.  Honestly have they heard of personal space? She thought getting annoyed.

Sehun glared at Kai. "Aw!! You got have personal time with Noona." He whined.

"WHY DID YOU GET HIM YOU IDIOT!!" Chanyeol screamed from his bed and Nari glared at him. "Well excuse amsu. Why don't you catch him yourself then? " She sticked out her tongue.

Then Nari realized that the other EXO-K princes were around. She looked towards them and grew crimson. "I'm sorry you had to witness that." Nari bowed and heard Chanyeol scoff.

She glared at him. "Don't act so respectful in front of them." He said and Nari made a face at him. "Well I only act respectful around people not cows." She stuck her tongue at him and then she heard Sehun sighed.

I looked at Sehun. Sehun, Baekhyun, and Dyo were in the middle of taking out their wallets and giving out money to Kai and Suho. "Thank you." Suho took the money and put it in his wallet.

"Really guys?" Chanyeol stared at them in disbelief.

"What? I thought you would be already swooning her." Dyo said. "I told you she's different." Kai smirked and took the money.

"Yeah whatever." Dyo said rolling his eyes.

"You know guys. If you think about it. The assassins may have been oppas of the girls you played with in the past." Baekhyun said smirking at Chanyeol.

I heard Chanyeol scowl and I laughed. It is possible.

"I don't think that's the case Baekhyun." Chanyeol said through his teeth.

"No think about it." Baekhyun chuckled at his cousins misery. "Its the only possible reason. The King is doing such a excellent job of ruling this country. He's probably one of the best rulers of this nation in years. People already had made songs and stories about him to praise him. So there is so no way that someone would go against him." He tapped his chin.

"Besides you always portray yourself rather mannered towards your people. You even took part in the last battle by coming up with a plan which saved quite a lot of people. And you were 8 at the time. The people loved you! Despite not knowing your a flirt and all."

The princes took a moment to think about what Baekhyun said. "Honestly." Suho mumbled. "I've never heard anything more accurate come out of Baekhyun."

"Hey!" Chanyeol said and grabbed a bun to eat.

"HAHA you should have played with so many girls hyung! Now they gonna get you!!" Dyo howled in laughter.

Chanyeol's ears turn red as a ruby. He caught Nari laughing and it pissed him off. "Stop laughing you halfwit."  He snapped. "Stop eavesdropping in our conversation will you?"

"Don't turn your temper on me because karma bit you in the butt." Nari glared at him. "And its not eavesdropping if you can you guys howling from the other side of the room. You are barely talking its broadcasting." She said.

Kai chuckled. Nari had one hell of a witty tongue.

"Aish! Can you not refute me for once?" Chanyeol scowled. "Must you always come up with something else to say? Can't you just sit there a nod like the other maidens and attendants does?"

"Then that would be a different person."

All eyes fell on Kai as he said that and he grew increasingly red. "How would you know hyung? You know as much as us about Nari : Nothing." Sehun said raising an eyebrow.

"True but I observe." Kai said. He bit his lip and looked at Nari for help.

Nari grew a smile that reached ear to ear. "That's true. I wouldn't be Nari Young anymore." She smiled at Kai. "Thank you." She said.

Suho scratched his head. "Do guys know each other?" He said and Kai held his breath.

"What do you mean? Yeah and I know you and Sehun and dyo and baekhyun and amsu over there. So what?" Nari said and shrugged.

"HEY!" Chanyeol threw a bun at Nari but she caught it by reflex.

"Learn to be more quieter will yah." Nari said and left eating the bun.

"Guys I think she may be a big part of my karma." Chanyeol sighed and buried his face in his pillows.

(Sorry for not updating yesterday. My damn period is being a hoe to my stomach.)