Chapter 9

(Nari's PoV)

I pressed on a pressure point on his arm. "ow!!!" He yelled and immediately let go of me."remember no touching amsu." I said crossing my arms as he winced in pain.

"What was that for?" He whined. I raised an eyebrow at him but he continued whimpering in pain.

I rolled my eyes at the wailing prince in front of me. I took his arm again at pressed on a pressure point on the side of his neck and he stopped wailing. He started to relax then he blinked at me.

"Aren't you gonna tell me why you dragged me?" I said and he straighten himself. "Oh. Um......." Chanyeol fixed his robe and cleared his throat.

"I need help on my English handwriting for a grandma's birthday party." He said and I looked at him as if he's the stupidest person in the world.

Which is probably true.....

"Yah. I'm a bodyguard not a teacher. Go ask your teacher." I said and started walking away.

"He's not here." He said and I turned around.

"Then ask Suho or Dyo." I put my hands on my hips and Chanyeol pouted.

"But they aren't here either." He mumbled and I sighed.

"Why me?" I groaned and he scratched his head.

"Because my mom told me that you graduated top of the class." He smirked and I mumbled.

That queen sure has a big mouth.

I sighed. "Fine." I mumbled then he smiled ear to ear. "Excellent!" He said then started walking to his quarters. I grabbed him.

"What. Dog. " he said and I pointed to other direction. "If you're going to your quarters its the other way." He blinked again then started stomping the direction I pointed.

I don't know why. But I felt like he didn't tell me the truth.

(Chanyeol's PoV)

I stomped towards my quarters as Nari followed behind.

Jesus why did I end my beautiful lunch to go after her. Why should I care that she kissed someone on the cheek?

I opened the door and she came in. "Amsu. Sit on the table." She demanded and I listen then sat.

She pulled put some paper and a pen dipped in ink. "You know the 26 letters of the alphabet right." She said and I nodded.

"Write it." She said then sat down on a chair next to me and started reading one of my books from the table.

A, B, ..........

What's after B?......

I scratched my head. She looked at me. "Are you serious?" She looked at me with deer like eyes. "Do you know what's after B?" I nodded my head.

"Okay. Write it." She watched me.

Crap what's after that stupid B.

I tapped my pencil. Then heard her sigh.

"Its C." She wrote it on my paper.

She has nice handwriting.

I shook my head. "Write the rest." She said and I did.

Once I was done I gave the paper to her. "Good Amsu. Now write a essay about about why you dragged me out of the fight." She said and threw the paper way.

"No. That's weird." I shook my head. "Do you want to test me?" She finger tapped on my arm. I got chills again and immediately started writing.

(A few minutes later.)

Nari widen her eyes. Yeah. I kinda wrote crap. But whatever. Its not like-

She crumpled the paper into a ball and threw it at my head. "Your handwriting is crap." She said then shook her head.

She sighed. "What to do." Then she glared at me. "Write your name 1000 times before dinner." I widen my eyes. It was a hour before dinner.

"Are you kidding!!" I said in disbelief. "Time is ticking." She pointed towards the clock and I panicked and begun writing.

Damn you Nari Damn you.

( Sorry for the short chap. Still jet lagged. But I bought a lot of kpop merch so its okay!!?)