Chapter 23

(Nari's PoV)

I dragged my feet towards Chanyeol's quarters, still panting. Never have I ever felt so drained chasing after a person. And this person is one of the most skilled people I have ever met.

I looked towards the sky, wondering if I should tell anyone. Would the news of one of the assassin's reappearance ruin the mood of the evening?

Was I even positive that it was at least one of same guys? I wouldn't want to cause unnecessary worry and attention.

I decided not tell anyone. Its better to let the people have fun that to ruin the mood.

I slumped, trudging my feet into the residence and saw Chanyeol waiting for me, all dressed up in his magnificent gold and silver robe. He looked suave as ever.......but it shone more tonight.

Aish, Nari get hold of yourself.

It surprised me that I actually noticed but it oddly comfort me because it showed that I am a girl......right?

Even though I didn't think like one. I mean it was bad enough that I didn't treat guys like well......guys, more like brothers.

"Aigoo, Nari Young, you're going crazy." I mumbled and put my hand in my pockets and hunched my back, slowly regaining my breath.

"Where were you!?!" Chanyeol looked at me annoyed. "I was waiting for such a long time." He stomped his way towards me.

"I was actually hoping you fell in a lake or so-......OH MY FIDDLESTICKS. NARI YOUNG!!!!"

I jumped. I gripped the handle of my sword and looked behind me, half expecting the assassin to appear once more.

But there wasn't anyone here. I frowned and regain my posture, looking at Chanyeol annoyed. "Yah Amsu. Stop sqeauling wil-"

"Nari Young! You're wearing the flower pin!!!" He blinked again and rubbed his eyes, not believing what he was seeing. His eyes were as wide as saucers and his smile grew so big it basically touched his ears.

"Huh?" She blinked for a moment and reached up to feel the pin. Just then my fingers came into contact with the petal and I froze.

Oh crap. I forgot to take it off!

I blushed still frozen. How could this one little pin make her feel so insecure?

"Aish. I was just trying it on." I grumbled trying to pluck the stupid thing of my hair. I tugged on a strand hard and yelp in pain.

"Nonononononono!" He said and slapped my hand away. Then suddenly he begun to fix my hair.

I looked up at his face. He was really tall. And I guess I never noticed how deep his voice is. Well that's probably because he always whines.

"Stop moving!!" He said keeping me still and rolled his eyes. I stopped moving looking directly at his chest.

Aish this is too close for comfort.

He finally stepped back and looked at my head. "There. Now don't touch it idiot. " He said and crossed his arms." The EXO-K princes will be howling in laughter." He grumbled. "HAHAHA!! Nari Young! A flower on head!!" He chuckled.

I puffed out my cheek and crossed my arms. Your the one that gave it to me you dork." I grumbled and stomped away. "Aish. I should have really gave to Eun." I ranted to myself all the way to the towards the Great Hall.

"You know I'm glad you kept that. Nari Young. I would really hate you if you did gave it away." Chanyeol said running next to me. I looked at him raising a eyebrow at him.